OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?

Naruto's POV

I really want to get to know my new partner, but he gets a lot of attention and I don't like that. However, everyone is gonna be busy with this project, so I should be fine. I wonder what our project is anyway. I'm the only one allowed to open it, but I don't wanna open it unless Sasuke is with me.

I don't know what to do. Well, that stinks. "Mr. Uzumaki, please pay attention." I looked up to see my teacher calling my name. "Yes, s-sorry." I looked down at my notebook and noticed I had made a small drawing of Sasuke. (Picture it as one of those mini chibi's that you'd see at the corner of a paper)

I hadn't even realized that happen, yet, it confuses me as to why I did draw him. Maybe it's best if I just wait until tomorrow to see what it is.

*time skip brought by the fact that I really wanna tell you guys what the project is*

Sasuke's POV

I decided to walk to school today, little did I know that it would be far from walking. So, to sum it up, I am currently running from a crowd of girls, pressure, paparazzi, and people who just want my autograph. I may be a but of a musician. A few songs and the next thing I know, I become the center of attention!

Maybe that Uzumaki kid can make this day more interesting. Please say yes! Wait, the school! I can see it! I run faster than I was before, I pulled out my wallet and pick out a couple $100 bills. I toss the behind me, thankfully, the crowd stops to grab the money I tossed.

I make it school, completely winded. Maybe....I sh...should t..take...Itachi's offer for a ride more often. "Hey man- woah! You look like you just ran from another crowd of fangirls! You alright?" I look up from my bent over position to see Kiba smiling at me with a hint a sorry in his question. "Correction...I..phew..give me a sec." I try to catch my breath, Kiba hands me a water bottle and I drink the whole thing.

"Hey! I was save that for Mr. A's class!" Kiba gives me an exasperated look with 'tears' falling down his face. "I...haah...I don't care, it's just a water. It saved my life and I took its, win win if ya ask me." I give him the now empty bottle and use him as a prop for me to lean against as I'm still exhausted from all the running. I swear, I could've won a marathon at that speed. "Hey, looks who's coming over. By the way, you still didn't tell me what you were running from."

I looked up to see that Uzumaki kid coming towards me, however, his friends were pushing him towards me. "Let's see...a crowd of girls, paparazzi, pressure, and people who wanted my autograph." I get off of Kiba and try to stand with falling from exhaustion. "Well, thanks to them, you owe me a water!" I quickly pull out me wallet and pull out another $100 dollar bill. Is my wallet only filled with these? I looked inside my wallet to discover that, yes. It is ONLY filled with $100 dollar bills.

I give the one I pulled out to Kiba and he gives me the most surprised and utter shocked look I've ever seen. "What the fuck!? I was expecting a damn quarter, not $100! Damn!" I put my wallet back and look at him with my arms crossed. "That's all my wallet is filled with, so deal with it."

"Umm.... H-Hi." I look in front of me to see the blonde I met yesterday. "Hey, Uzumaki, right?" I point at him with my arms slightly uncrossed. "Y-Yeah, Naruto U-Uzumaki. I, um....w-wanted to t-tell, um, ask you about...uuhh..." His friends face palmed behind him and sigh. Do they share a braincell or what? Hinata, I think her name is, looks at me with the 'please humor his' look.

"He wants to find out what your project is, but didn't want to do it unless you were there, too." Sai, I think, said with a monotone voice and an unreadable expression. If he wanted to do that, why not without the other two pushing him all the way here? "Well, how about at lunch? I don't if we have any classes together, so this is kinda the best option." I pet his head and smile at him, then start walking away. "Kiba! We don't wanna be late, people might think that Kakashi-Sensei is actually on time!"