4. |RAUCOUS|

"You're the richest vampires in the world and yet you do not have any form of transportation?" Aurora grumbled as she was forced to swim across the Atlantic Ocean.

"We're much faster than any plane, car, boat, or train could go." Jane spoke matter of factly causing the seventeen year old girl to roll her eyes. Talking to these millennium old vampires was proving to be quite the aggravating experience.

"We actually do have cars and a jet." Felix smirked "Stick around long enough and maybe Demetri will take you for a ride."

She blinked at the burly vampire and his crude insinuation. Out of them all he was the most immature. His body made up for the mass his brain lacked.

"I don't need anyone, let alone a man, to take me anywhere." She muttered after a moment causing Demetri to chuckle at her attitude.

"We're almost to Spain." Alec announced as shore came into view.

"Fantastic I'm starving can we stop there?" Aurora said as she swallowed to try and dim the fire building in her throat.

"Aro is expecting us by the end of the day." Jane replied, giving her answer which Aurora grumbled at. Did they forget that she was still only three months old and that her control only went so far?

"Jane." Demetri said towards the blonde, his tone secure "We don't need an unbridled newborn. I'm sure Aro will be understanding if we're a few hours later than expected."

"It is easily done." Alec said, taking Demetri's side as he too despised rampant newborns. "We will stop in Madrid. Until then, control yourself."

She nodded at the witch twin as they felt land come into contact with their feet again. They were lucky it was a particularly cloudy day so they could walk out during  day time with too much notice. However the people on the beach did still pay particular attention to the five seemingly celestial beings that emerged from the water. They wore cloth clothes not suitable for water and their wet hair clung to their ethereal faces. Their dark eyes stared straight ahead of them and their feet seemed to glide smoothly on the sand as if they were on a moving walkway.

Felix ran behind her at every moment, ready to lunge at her if she tried anything. She rolled her eyes silently at that; the big burly vampire would never be able to move fast enough if she actually tried to escape.

                                              =

"You're too pretty to be out here all alone." A tall, skinny boy of around eighteen stumbled up to Aurora who stood in an alley with a sandwich she had stolen.

"And you're too drunk to be talking to me." She began walking away from him.

"Hey." He grabbed her wrist, his grip stronger than she would've imagined. "Stay a minute."

"You're going to want to let go of me." She glared up at him. He was quite ugly in her opinion. Acne littered his face and it appeared as though he was trying, and failing, to grow a mustache. He had dull blue eyes and bleach blonde hair that washed him out.

"I definitely don't want that baby." He shoved her against the wall and attempted to get under her shirt.

However he didn't get far as Aurora had pulled a knife on him.

Holding it to his throat she pushed him back. "I'm sorry, what is it that you were saying?"

                                            =

"What is it exactly that your master wants with me?" She asked to no one in particular as the five of them ran along the Guadiana.

"He just wishes to meet you. Your gift intrigues him." Demetri responded to her, keeping Aro's true intentions concealed.