10. |DIVINE|

"Demetri will you just go find her? Damn." Felix threw his hands up exasperated with the way the Greek tracker had been acting these past few months.

Aro, Caius, and Marcus were currently figuring out what to do with this Joham character that was running around impregnating young women and creating hybrid children and had forgotten about Aurora for the time being. However she infiltrated Demetri's every thought and couldn't be removed no matter how hard he focused on something else.

"She doesn't want to see me." Demetri threw the book he held across the room.

"That's bullshit." Felix retorted. "You're just a coward."

"Yeah you would know a lot about being one wouldn't you?" Demetri sneered at the only person he considered a friend.

"Just go you insignificant bastard." Felix threw the book at the tracker's head.

"You'll miss me when I'm gone big boy" Demetri wagged his finger at Felix before leaving the room.

"Like hell I will." Felix called out.

There he was, standing on a tiny red house in the middle of Ireland staring at the curly headed enigma feast upon the man that lived in said house.

He found himself a little jealous that her lips were latched onto this flannel wearing, dark haired mortal's neck and not his.

"I don't enjoy an audience." She kept her head facing sideways towards him as she dropped the dead body to her feet.

"Unfortunately I can't keep my eyes off you." He smirked as she joined him on the roof.

They looked at the small cotton and corn field this family head. The cow's crys were heard and the sheep's unrest rang loud as the presence of predators was thick in the air.

"I see you've ditched Volterra." She raised one of her brows as she looked at him.

"You are quite addicting." He turned to face her. "And like a devout addict I had to find you."

"And now that you've found me?" She took her bottom lip into her mouth then smiled provocatively as she watched his eyes go dark.

They stood in the middle of the small red houses's kitchen as they looked up at the hole in the ceiling.

"There are wood chips in my hair." Aurora grumbled as she grabbed the grey flannel that hung around a chair and put it on, buttoning the middle five buttons. Her jeans and blouse had been ripped to shreds by his teeth, much to her inconvenience.

"We fucked in midair." He deadpanned with a smirk as he watched her fingers move nimbly. He stood naked as his pants had also been ripped to shreds because of her impatience.

"Are you going to put something on or are you just going to stare at me?" She asked him as he stood like a stupid tree.

"Are you telling me you don't like looking at this?" He asked referring to his naked body.

She could admit he looked like a Greek god, one better than Apollo and Ares combined. The sun gleamed against his skin, his hair was messy, and the shadows his muscles cast were doing him a lot of favors; he truly was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Yes that's what I'm telling you." She smiled playfully as she walked away.

He found her in the deceased man's bedroom and she threw a pair of pants at him. They were a little tight but they fit fine in her eyes.

"Your ass is very circular." She commented once the pants were on.

"Your ass is fat." He smiled as he curved his body to get a better look. He used her American slang of the word for the first time in reference to a person's butt instead of their donkey and he found it funny.

"I know right." She smiled playfully back at him.

"Tell me." He said as he walked closer to her. With his hands on her hips and his face in her neck. "How'd the virgin taste?"

"I prefer the hooker." Her hands found his hair and she tugged his head out of her neck so she could look at him.

"Do you now?" He asked. "Let's share one."

"I thought you'd never ask." She grabbed his hand and together they made their way into the heart of the city.

It wasn't long before they found a night club full of rich pricks and eager whores. They separated as Aurora went to the dance floor and Demetri went to the bar. He had managed to seduce the bartender into giving him a full bottle of Jack Daniels and went to find Aurora.

He spotted her in the middle of the dance floor, still in nothing but the flannel. She was dancing and grinding on a girl wearing a tight red dress with bright red lips. The human girl was already quite alluring with the cat-like eyes and glowing skin but with Aurora next to her the two of them held the gaze of every male on the dance floor. It wouldn't be Aurora if she didn't find the center of attention and insert herself into it. Smirking he made his way up to the two women.

Together, with Aurora in front and Demetri in back they sandwiched the unknown girl as they all danced. He held the girl's neck and tilted it upward as he poured the alcohol down her throat. She looked up at him with piercing, desire filled, emerald eyes. She was quite captivating but didn't even hold a candle to his Aurora. Soon the two of them had grown bored with the dancing and the subtle jealous glances of every male and female around them; so they latched their lips onto the girl's neck as Demetri shoved two fingers in her mouth to keep her from screaming whilst they drained her. She had the sweetest blood, tainted with lust and alcohol, neither stopped until there wasn't a single drop left in her and she was paler than the both of them.

They left her in the bathroom and went back out. And it was just them on the dance floor surrounded by drunks and addicts who quickly became white noise. They danced upon each other as if they were alone, drinking the Jack Daniels as if they could get drunk, and kissing each other as if they would never be separated.

"You are perfect." He groaned in her ear as he poured the rest of the alcohol down her throat.

"Mmm." She moaned in his ear. "I know I am."

"Fuck." He cursed. "Let's get out of here before I kill everyone and take you right on the dance floor."

She smirked at the idea but nevertheless led him out of the nightclub and onto the well lit streets of Ireland.

"We could get a hotel." She suggested through his kisses.

"I'd much rather make out in this dark alley." He said as he attacked her lips once again.

"Damn." She groaned as he lifted one of her legs and pressed himself against her center. Her hips had started moving against his, the friction causing her to moan as he nipped at her neck and collarbone.

"You're making a mess of my pants." He smirked. She still had nothing on underneath the loosely fitted flannel and her essence was getting all over the front of his stolen slacks. "Make a mess of my face instead."

"Fuck Demetri." She screamed as his tongue penetrated her.

"Sweetheart there are people around." His voice sent vibrations through her causing her to moan again.

"Let's give them something to watch then." She grabbed his head and started moving her hips against his mouth until she fell apart.

"You are divine." He stood up and kissed her once more as they left the alley hand in hand.

-
A/N: Ok so I originally had more planned for Demetri and Aurora's story. However I've gotten super bored with both this story and the Twilight universe so for now I'm ending it here.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Much love<3