Chapter ~10~

Riele's pov
"Riele"  a person called out.

I turned around to see who called me, trying to recognize the person face in the dark and behold it was one of my highschool friends.

Ciara.

"Oh. My. God. Ciara!!!, where the hell have you been"

She didn't even change a bit, but now her curves were on full display and her hair seemed to have gotten fuller. She looked like a model maybe I could use her for my new fashion line

"Excuse me, did you just say where have I been, where have you been, one day you're with me but the next I heard you moved away"

I started feeling bad now.

"I so sorry but my parents did that without my knowledge the only person I could tell was j-, you know what just forget, since I'm in town for the time being, we should meet up tomorrow "

"That's a great idea" she agreed and we both exchanged numbers.

"So text me? " I asked.

"Sure, I'll text you the place and time, bye RIELE!!! " she yelled the last part while entering the club but I just laughed.

"Bye" I replied feeling happy that I met one of my old friends.

After she left I just looked up at the dark sky, enjoying the calm.

But not for long......... Because i noticed some pair of blue eyes staring at me.(let's imagine Jace has blue eyes) 

Jace pov

I was enjoying my peace and quiet, when I heard the door close and somebody sighed loudly I could tell without looking that the voice belonged to a lady but that didn't concern me. I came outside to relax.

Until...............

I heard that name again.

"Riele" the person called.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But I didn't dare look, maybe I was hallucinating but I still didn't look.

Riele was a special name given to her by her parents nobody else in this town bear such name (just imagine that she was the only person with that name). In fact I didn't even know someone had such a name till I met her. It was unique.

But maybe the person was from another country or state or town. But I ain't looking.

But another name that was familiar was called.

Ciara

I know Ciara her boyfriend works for me.

Now I had to look.

I looked over to see two girl laughing and happy and some other stuff.

I could recognize Ciara immediately because of her hair it kind of reminded me of Riele but Riele's own was much more fuller compared to Ciara's.

But I couldn't recognize the other person because she was backing me.

After all the talking Ciara left and yelled that name again

"Bye RIELE" the said person just laughed and said a quick bye then continued relaxing.

Wait a minute.............................

That hair

That skin

That laugh.....

It doesn't make any sense.

Riele!!!

I looked over to see her side profile even if it was dark I could see her face because of the light at the top of the door.

Those eyes

Those heart shaped lips

That face...........

It truly was her

After only God knows how long years.

She's back.

She's really back.

Riele is fucking back.

She turned to look at me......

Oh yes..........

Riele's pov

I tried to shake off the feeling of being watched, but it didn't go away, it just intensified.

I turned my head to see that stranger staring at me, I couldn't see his face in the dark. I'm not good with anything darkness. But he was definitely a man, he was too tall and muscular to be a girl.

But the stranger didn't look away, this was starting to creep me out. So I did the next thing any logical person would do. I called him.

"Who's there" I tried to hide the fear in my voice which I think worked. But not for long when he took a step closer.

I called again but got no reply. My hand was on the door knob ready to run inside until..........

He spoke.

"I won't do that if I we're you, but I can't believe you forgot me out of everybody you forgot me" the stranger said.

He had a deep honey like voice that would have be comforting in a different situation.

But that voice.........

No it can't be.

Please mind stop playing tricks on me.

But realization hit me like a rock.

"J-j-jace" I said with fear of the unknown person.

But what he said next made my blood run cold.

"Correct precious, it's me, your beloved Jace Norman"

.................................................................................
That was tense.

No proof reading. 

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

And 😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋 👋 👋.