Chapter ~11~

Previously on My Gangster Boyfriend.
"J-j-jace? "

"Correct precious, it's me, your beloved Jace Norman"

Presently.

Jace POV.

The other stupid emotions I felt for the very first time in years was no match for my anger.

I swear to God all I could see was red, I really needed to kill somebody as in, right now.

How could she leave and have the guts to come back after all she's done, she still came back.

I see why I had such a good feeling about today, because as far as I'm concerned my day just got a lot better.

Third person POV.

Riele was visibly shaking as Jace took a step closer its was like her brain stop functioning, her hands immediately went to the door knob but stopped when Jace said.

"I won't do that if I were you, you we're foolish when you left the first time so make a very wise decision and stay" he said in a sweet but dangerous tone.

Riele didn't even register the weight of his words, before she ran into the club for her dear life.

"You can run Riele but you can't hide from me, not now, not ever" that was the last thing he said before entering the club to get his revenge.

Because if he wants something he gets it.

Riele POV.

I should have stayed at home, God why did I listen to Ariana. I knew I was sweating but I didn't think of stopping either because of the fear of him catching up with me.

I pushed through the crowd of people looking for Ariana only to find her dancing with that same unknown guy. Pulling a sober Ariana away from the dance floor and out the door with her protesting.

When we finally reached the car, I pushed her in and got in the driver's seat.

"What the hell is wrong with you, I just got that cute guy's number and i was about to take it home" she looked pissed but that wasn't my problem.

"This isn't a fucking football match when you take it home Ariana" I was seriously pissed at myself for going with her dumb plan to relax.

"Wow....... What got stuck up your ass? "

"I.. I... *breathes* I don't know?, I just need to leave" my voice cracked I think I was about to cry and I'm sure Ariana sensed it.

"Hey what happened, are you okay? " sounding concerned.

"Yes I'm fine " trying to convince her but it didn't work.

"No you're obviously not" she knew I was lying.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I'll tell you later, let's just go" I said with finality.

"Okay....... "Ariana not convinced but letting it go since she knew i would tell her later.

Jace POV.

I was currently looking for Justin because we needed to find Riele as soon as possible, he was probably lying to some stupid girl but to my surprise, I saw him drinking alone. I was confused because Justin never stays alone he usually has at least 3 girls with him, so seeing him like this was confusing.

"Justin!!! " I slightly yelled over the music.

"Yeah? "

"What are you doing alone, shouldn't you be flirting?"
I asked.