IN THE PAST

August 13th, 2014.

"Don't you ever talk to me in your fucking life in that manner" Jace angrily yelled at her.

"Oh so your mad at me huh" she resorted back

"Of course am mad at you how can you just move away without telling me" Jace yelled back.

"Well am telling you now" she tried defending herself.

"Can you even listen to yourself Riele you are leaving today"

"First of all, I'm not leaving today I'm leaving two weeks from now! "

"Same thing" he yelled.  

"OK Jace everything in my life doesn't always revolve around you and am not the one who was too busy fucking Isabella to know, I literally sent you a text inviting you to the party" she yelled losing her cool. (By the way I love Isabella Moner so sorry for using her for this part but don't worry I have plans for the future :)

"Oh I get it your jealous of my happiness" he laughed "and sending me a text you know I would never read it" Jace became serious. 

"Wait what, no am just saying you spend a lot of time with her that you didn't even notice me and I can't pass up this scholarship of my dream school" Riele said feeling a little bit hurt.

"No it seems your jealous but your trying to use this scholarship thing to cover up and I can't have a jealous friend"

"Jealous?, seriously Jace Lee Norman "

"Don't call me that"

"I shouldn't call you by your name why?, huh Jace,  you can get anything you want but the rest of us have to actually work for what we want without daddy interfering"

"Well you could have had anything you wanted too but I guess you had to ruin it like you always do, you ruin everything including our friendship"

"Our friendship was ruined the day you changed but since I ruin everything, how about I leave your not ruined life alone before I ruin it? " she spoke flatly while walking towards the door.

"Riele we're not done talking yet don't you dare walk out on me" she stopped and spoke without turning back.

"Yes we are, we were done even before the conversation started "

"Riele if you walk out that door you are never coming back here or stepping foot in this town ever again, not now, not ever"

"Don't worry Jacey I won't " she said that while walking out the door

Jace didn't realize the weight of what happened till after a few minutes.

"Riele wait, RIELE!!! " Jace yelled but it was too late she had already left.

He ran out to the street, calling her name but there was no answer, he even went as far as going to her house only to be met with Riele parents telling him she already left earlier than expected. Without saying goodbye.

She must have already gone to the airport by now and seen not much people leave this town, it won't be hard to get a flight ticket that left three minutes from now, so it was pointless to go after her. He tried calling and texting her but she already blocked his number, sitting on the Downs porch for some minutes to think.

He finally realized that she really was gone and was not coming back, that's when it happened.

When he promised himself to hate Riele no matter what, he had nobody to blame but himself but its easier to be in denial that to accept the truth of your mistake, something told him they would cross path again and when they did he would get his revenge.

He would make her regret.

He would make her suffer.

He would make her sorry.

And that's when he made the call.

"I'm ready" he spoke through the phone to the unknown person.

"Good, I've been waiting but what made you suddenly change your mind? " the person asked.

"The same reason that made me stop and has been holding me back for years, Riele "

"Come here first thing tomorrow morning, you know I don't like late comers" the person spoke.

"Thank you father"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No proof reading.

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

Follow 💖💖💖.

And 😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋👋👋.