Chapter ~13~

Jace pov.

Sitting in my office with some files in my hands and nothing to do, Justin on the other hand was singing to confetti by little mix while playing with a yellow ball, I placed the files I was supposed to read down and tiredly rubbed my eyes until they became red and puffy.

I moved my hand through my hair frustratedly I can't wait any longer to get my revenge but I have to, for everything to work out. My original plan was to kidnap her but i had to think that plan through again, so on second thought i planned to get my revenge through plan B which is going according to plan right now. Just then, Justin spoke.

"What do we do now? " he questioned.

"We wait " I simply replied.

"You said we were kidnapping someone last night but we didn't do shit" he complained.

"Justin, learn never to do things out of impulse, it never leads you anywhere good "

"Leave the club you said, kidnap someone you said, kill!!!, if you have to and then go get ice cream but here we are waiting, for no reason "

"Relax dick head, we're getting there"

Justin scoffs and rolls his eyes but I prefer to ignore his trouble and have peace of mind.

Going back to the files I'm "supposed" to be reading, I let out a long sigh.

Waiting sucks......

Riele's pov

"I'm seeing someone "

The fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ariana don't you dare play games with me" pointing an accusing finger to her.

"I'm not" raises her hand up in defense.

"There's a big difference between fucking and dating, you know that right? "

"Wait what! " she exclaimed "I'm not dating anyone, what are you even talking about" giving her a suspicious glance.

I replied "You just said your seeing someone!? "

"What I meant by seeing someone is, I'm taking singing lessons from someone, like you said I have an amazing voice " she begins to laughs.

"Why are you laughing so hard? " I asked.

"Because you thought I *laughs* was seeing someone, that's *laughs* hilarious I wish I could have gotten that on tape" she continues laughing.

"Stop laughing it's not that funny!!! and we need to leave, its getting past our scheduled time" I step out feeling a little embarrassed and when I step outside the door, i actually feel really free.

"OK, let's move, but are you sure about this?, you look stressed out " she looked concerned and afraid?. Maybe because she's worried.

"I guess I've just been really stressed out lately but I'll get over it and aren't you the one who was giving a speech not to worry about trivial things but the real question is why did you look like you were about to shit your pants if I told you I wasn't? "

"Well, if you weren't we would fall behind schedule and that's not good right? "

I guess she was right.

"Okay let's go "

We headed towards the car, opening the door, getting in and she drove off but not as crazy as before, thank you Lord.

By the time we reached my parents house, it was already 7:15am, they say there's no place like home but right now there were thousands of place that felt and looked better than this.