Chapter ~5~

Riele's pov.

After hours of watching "descendants of the sun" the pilot announced that we would be landing in 2 minutes, when I checked the time it was 5:30pm, so i had to wake ari up AGAIN!!!

"Ari" i whispered, trying not to disturb other people.
"Ariana" i said trying to wake her up. "Oh fuck this, ARIANA!!! " i yelled at her, probably waking her and everybody else on the plane, i'm positively sure the statue of liberty heard me.

"What!!!!!! " she whined still half asleep.

Is this girl serious right now!!!, She still sleeping while am receiving death glares from people who look like if they were given a chance they would totally skin we alive. And for their information, I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!.

"Sorry" i told everyone, some went back to sleep, others muttering curses and few still giving me the stink eye, i chose to ignore them because their eyes can't kill me.

"Ariana please wake up" i whispered again, this girl really wants me dead.

"No!!!!!!!!!! " she is not seriously whining.

Just then something came into my head, like someone turned on a light bulb in there.

"Fine then, no boys for you" just then her eyes suddenly opened, I'm sure that she was faster than flash. WOW!!! the power of boys.

Girls put your lovely hands together for our beloved boys because they are the only things you can use against your best friend, Who are like ari.

"Am awake" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"I know"

"When do we land? "

"In about 40 seconds"

"Yes yes yes yes"

"OK calm down sparkie"

We waited some seconds before we landed, took our luggage's and headed outside the airport where we stopped a cab, well i stopped the cab because somebody(Ariana) wouldn't stop talking about shirtless boys in sweat pants.

Good thing she slept through out the 30 minutes ride to the house, when we got there i didn't have to wake ari up because she heard some male voices and thought i was talking to them. I took our luggage's and paid the cab man.

The house wasn't that big or small either, it was surprisingly perfect i thought i would have to call the company because i already have their name on speed dial. Oh and one more advice never trust anything you see online it might be fake so check it out in person first.

I unlocked the door and this place is better on the inside, i was still taking in the beauty when someone shoved me to the side.

"Move" ari said while rushing to the couch.

"Hey watch it sleepy head" i snapped at her but she didn't even spare me a glance, she just got comfortable on my couch.

"We are totally going to a club tonight" she said while yawning, SERIOUSLY!!!.

"No we are not"

"Why not? "

"Are you crazy going to a club on Saturday night those places are going to be crawling with gangsters, its like your trying to get us killed"

"Oh come on there are going to be cute boys"

"Would you stop thinking about boys that might potentially get us killed, for once in your god damned life" I said, slightly frustrated.

"OK there is something bothering you and its not the fact of us going to a night club"

"OK maybe that's not the only thing"

"Your scared that you might see him again? "

"Yep"

"Seriously I feel like my talking is going to waste and you never really told me his name or is it the Jace guy"

"Yes and no if you didn't know Jace father literally owns the country, being here is risky on it's own, we might die, hell I'm surprised i am still breathing but no it's not Jace, I'll handle him if we meet him "

"Come here i got you" she gave me a big hug.

"Thanks i really needed that" i said grateful.

"Yeah i always got you, plus we are still going to a club and if your still worried you shouldn't be because swellview may be small but there is a 99.9% chance of not seeing him because it is impossible for him to go to the same club on the same night, with this i rest my case" she said.

"Uh huh OK" now that i think of it its impossible to go to the same club that's if he is going to a club.

"And since his father owns the town and most likely passed it down to Jace, won't he have important places to be other than a club, so case closed" she clapped her hands.

"Now that I think of it, its kind of impossible "

"So case closed"

"You know we are not in a court right?"

"And nobody asked for your opinion" 

"But--------" she cut me off.

"I always wanted to ask, is Jace father a politician or a governor"

"Something like that " I responded nervously, I didn't like lying to Ariana "let's just say his really really powerful okay? "

"Okay"

"So....... "

"Hey hey hey" she made a gesture to come closer.

"What?" I leaned in and you won't believe what she said next.

"Shut up and let me sleep" i didn't even get to reply her when she started snoring. Sometimes i ask myself if she loves sleep more than she loves boys.

God please let me not meet him there because i have a really bad feeling about this, something is going to happen tonight, something big.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry i haven't updated in a while, my phone got bad and i just got a new one yesterday plus like i said before, school has resumed for examination classes and my exams are close so i have to study to pass because if i fail am dead😝😝😝😝😝.

Goodbye and love you xoxo 💗💗💗💗.

No proof reading.

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

Follow 💖💖💖.

And 😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋👋👋.