Chapter ~14~

Riele's parents above.....

Previously on My Gangster Boyfriend..........

"When Jace turned psycho and we were In debt to the Norman's family"

Presently..........

Riele pov

"What!!!" To say the least, I was beyond shocked would be an understatement, since when were we in debt.

"We're in debt Riele..........."

"What, how, since when, when did this happen, why didn't you tell me and where the hell is dad!......... " I started rambling.

"If you would let me finish " I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"Sorry, please continue "

"Like I said it started seven years ago, after you left Jace became mad with power but it began before you left. Remember when you were six, your father used to over work himself, he would jump at any opportunity he got to get money but never really thinking about the consequences, you already know that right? "

"Yeah dad used to come home super late and stressed and after he couldn't pay for the bill he asked the Normans for help and they so generously paid it for us"

"Yeah" she laughed "we didn't tell you the whole truth"

"What? " narrowing my eyes at her.

"Do you know the reason why he overworked himself? "

"To make us rich? " I was confused at this point.

"Your Father never stressed himself up to make us rich, he Overworked himself because you had a heart problem and we needed money for your surgery but it cost more than we had and after the doctor said you had a month left to live, we had to get help"

At this point I was confused as hell, I remember getting sick often I remember taking a lot of drugs when I was a kid but mom said I was born with a weak immune system and those drugs helped me not to get sick but nobody told me I was about to die.

"But... But.... But you guys said I was just sick, you never said I was going to DIE!!! " I remembered little of my childhood memory but now its just a fraction of it because it happened a long time ago.

"I'm sorry but which good and reasonable parent would tell their child that they where about to die,  you were born with a weak heart, you needed a new one or else you could have died and you were just a kid, it wouldn't be fair to put that burden on you, I'm sorry Riele"

I sighed "I have a feeling I won't like the rest part of this story" she shook her head confirming my thoughts, This is so not good. "Please continue"

"After your father pleaded with the Normans for your surgery money, they refused at first but three weeks later you were rushed to the hospital the doctor said you didn't have much time left. we we're so scared that we would lose you, so we did the best we could to save you, we begged the Normans to lend us some money that we would pay back but we needed time, so for some miraculous reason they did but there was a catch to the deal "

Flashback......................

12th of December, 2004.

Riele's Mom POV