Chapter ~12~

Previously on my Gangster boyfriend.

Bang!!!...................

Presently........................

Riele POV

I jolted up immediately and to my greatest surprise I saw something or rather someone that scared the shit out of me.

I saw Ariana on the floor sleeping like a dead person snoring really loud.............

She didn't even move an inch.

Jace POV

My phone lit up, with a glance I saw a very important text and the person was able to get me the location of Riele present home.

I looked over to Justin who was driving "Justin I got the location, turn left and go through st. Anderson street, the 10th house by your right" he did exactly that.

"Hey what's the time? " he inquired.

"I don't know um... " I checked my phone and it read "1:00am in the morning " it was late.

"Is this person really worth staying awake for? " Oh trust me, she is.

I answered with a simple "yes"

"Who is this person? "

"An old friend "

"Why would you want to kidnap an old friend "

"Its complicated, just drive " I snapped at him.

It looks like he let the topic drop because he didn't utter any words and just continued driving in silence.

After few minutes of silence Justin arrived and parked across the street.

"We're here!, so what's the plan? " he questioned.

"The plan is............ " i took a deep breath "We sit here and wait " I said with finality.

"What!!!!, we freaking wait in the middle of the night, are you fucking insane? "

"More than you know"

"What's so important about this person anyways? "

"Everything Justin, Every. Freaking. Thing " I let out the last part through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay, i'm not arguing with you but we can't stay here all night "

I sighed, Justin was right, we couldn't stay the entire night even if we tried, looking at the window to see darkness which means she was probably asleep according to plan "Oh I know" still looking at the window "I guess its time to go so we can rest up for tomorrow"

"Yes, finally, I'm beat! " he exclaimed.

"Clearly " with one last glance at the modern house I spoke "let's go" and Justin drove us into the night.

Next morning..................

Riele's POV

I woke up to Ariana opening the curtains while making a lot of noise to purposely wake me up and it did, letting the light hit my face I welcomed the warmness but i flinched while letting out a groan immediately I opened my eyes due to the brightness   but considering we needed to get up quick, I had to suck it in.