Chapter ~7~

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
🚧

🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧 🚧

This chapter is lame and has no meaning I just wanted to do a flashback, so don't get angry at me if you don't like it. Plus there are a lot of flashbacks in this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Flashback ~
18 year old me was in class trying to figure out what the hell the teacher was saying about vocabulary development and essay writing, I could see Justin listening attentively. Whether you like it or not Justin was a nerd but a cool kind of nerd.

He didn't wear glasses or ugly sweaters but he knew his way around his books especially English and literature but I preferred science, because it helps you use the brain God gave to you, I always came out top in science.

Some people ask how i'm a bad boy and also a smart boy and i'm like "can't I be smart and bad at the same time", I kind of always look forward to math class but don't tell anybody that.

Just as the bell rang and I was finally going to my long awaited class math!!! I was literally doing a victory dance in my mind. But of course, the universe just hates me.

"Jace Norman, Justin bieber please report to the principal's office"

The long beeping sound went off, I looked over to Justin who was doing the same thing to me, he didn't seem fazed at all in fact a bored expression was seen all over his face.

"Do we really have to go? " he asked while grabbing his backpack.

"Yes we do, unless you want to get in bigger trouble" I said while taking mine and heading for the door.

"Fine!!!!!!! " Justin sighs while opening the door.

We walked down the hallway filled with student,in highschool we have student clicks.

1. We have the students who mind their own business.

2. Others staring like Jesus was passing by.

3. The fan girl, (which comprises of Isabella and her followers, who date only popular guys and can't stay in a real relationship for 2 days its still weird how she got into the same university as myself because its only for the smartest / richest people, so I might know how she got in, key word people might).

4. The ones who don't know why their in school because as far as their concerned they don't have any bright future.

5. The party lovers / party throwers / skate borders / hippies.

6. And finally we have the gossipers,who don't care if you're right beside them and can hear everything they say about you,'I mean they are terrible at whispering '.