Chapter ~3~

Riele pov

We are presently at the airport waiting for our flight to be called, we are 5minutes early because ari got ready after fifteen minutes, only god knows if she brushed her teeth the surprising part is she made us stop for ice-cream and we still weren't late WOW "THE POWER OF BOYS" never underestimate boys.

We're presently enjoying our ice cream, well Ariana is but me not so much i'm kind of nervous because what if I see him again what am i going to do and me not hearing from my parents and grandmother just added to my worry.

What if something bad happened to them because that town was not safe its full of gangsters but my parents insisted on staying and sending me off to California. I must have being showing a worried expression for Ariana to tap me.

"You okay? " ari asked, a little bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" I replied which made her confused.

"Thinking about what? " she asked

"Thinking about not being in contact with my family what if something bad happened to them" I asked, all my worries finally loose.

"Its going to be fine just relax"

"Do you think am a bad kid"

"Of course not, Riele downs a bad kid is like saying Henry hart shouldn't play the role of kid danger on henry danger, we all know his perfect for it and that's how you are, if they say your not a good kid then they need some serious ass whooping "

"Thanks, you always know how to make me feel better"

"Uhhh duhhhhhh that's why am your best friend" she said in and obvious tone.

"Thanks anyway "

"And as your besties I know your not telling me everything " I let out a sigh

"What if I see him again" my eyes started to form tears in them.

"Who?, Jace " she asked, not Jace, him but I haven't told her yet.

"I guess " I spoke in a low voice.

"Oh poor Rie-Rie" ari said while hugging me

"Last time I checked i'm richer than you bitch " I said jokily. 

"Oh hush and stop trying to change the subject "

"Am not I swear, by the way your owing me 50 bucks"

"Since when"

"Since last year august, you borrowed 50 bucks from me to buy a chocolate bar at exactly 2:30pm on the 8th of august you said you would pay me back i'm still waiting " ari was speechless, I know what you guys are thinking how do I remember that, well I do because MAMA DON'T PLAY WITH HER MULA.

"You are unbelievable " before she could say another word our flight was being called.

"Let's go" ari said that far too quickly

"This conversation is not over " I said while we and our things were getting scanned, when we were cleared we started walking to the plane before ari spoke again.

"I dont care now shut up and lets go meet some bad boys" seriously ariana and boys.

"Sometimes I ask myself how we became friends "

"Well it all started on one rainy Monday...... " I cut her off before she took me down memory lane.

"It was a rhetorical question "

"Then why did you ask it? " ari said while climbing up the stairs.

"Because it was a rhetorical question, rhetorical questions are meant to be asked without an answer did you even pay attention in english class"

"To be honest no"

"That's why your so dumb"

"I hate you"

"Love you too"

We finally got settled in and took our seats, well I guess this is it, there is no turning back now.

"You'll be fine" I heard Ariana say.

"I know, thank you"

"I'll always be there to kick a boys ass "

"I thought you loved boys"

"I do but not the ones that break my besties heart "

"Thanks sweet heart"

"Your welcome sugar boo"

"So what do we do now"

"Sit back and relax but I'm finishing my unfinished sleep  its a 4hours flight good night "

"But its still morning " I got no response till I heard light snores, wait how can a person fall asleep that fast, oh well I guess its just me and my K-drama (Korean drama) descendants of the sun WAOH.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading please vote, comment about your ideas on how this story should be I really need new ideas and follow me. Thank you and good night, xoxo.

No proof reading.

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

Follow 💖💖💖.

And 😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋👋👋.