[CHAPTER 3] - FRIENDS FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE

I have tried everything to keep my mind stable, but nothing worked. Not even Harry Potter books were any more useful. Placements were on. Somehow, I managed to get placed in a great company. My friends and family were proud of me but I was not. I was depressed. Fake happiness helped me to live in this society but I was still fighting my feelings.

"Nothing is going to help me now. I watched my favorite series, repeated the old ones, read books and so many things I did! God! Why me? Why am I not able to overcome this feeling? Do you hate me so much?" That night when everyone slept early I kept talking to myself.

"Okay... just one last thing I am going to do now! Y/N let's watch something which I have never thought before....umm..maybe something Chinese? I like their culture. It's really interesting"

I searched every best Chinese show but still, I did not find much interest. For few days I kept on searching and searching. I did not realize how I switched from Chinese to Korean. I searched a lot of Dramas and finally started watching them. My first ever Kdrama was 'Boys over Flower'. Such a beautiful drama with the perfect storyline. One after another I kept on watching the Korean dramas. I completely lost myself in Korean culture. Pretty place with pretty faces. Also, their language was so perfect that I fell in love with it. Though the dramas were perfect still they did not help me much. While watching the dramas, I used to skip the real world and forget the sufferings and pain but once it's over everything comes back to normal. Escaping my feelings was not the solution I was searching for. Korean dramas gave me a way to skip the real world. I did not tell any of my friends how much I was into these dramas. They had no idea that the reason behind my happiness was Korean culture. For few months I kept myself engaged with these dramas when I finally realized that I was missing something really important.

South Korea is all cool with these dramas but the most famous thing is the music. KPOP! How can anyone miss this? I have heard a lot about Korean bands but I was never into them. I was already trying new stuff to get over my past. Kdramas were good but not enough for me. They were not my permanent solution. I needed something that was more realistic to me. Something which is real and will stay forever with me. Music was always my love. Whatever work I do, music was a must for me. I never thought of listening to Korean music before. It was new to me. Whenever Korean music came to mind, the only band I knew was BTS. I had known BTS for a long time but was not their fan. I knew them only by the name – 'BTS a famous Korean boy band'.

"I should listen to them. Korean culture with KPOP sounds so good. BTS videos always pop up on my YouTube. I think I should check what they actually are."

For days I kept on searching everything related to BTS. Days passed ....months passed....I completely forgot what worse past I was hoping to escape from. I forgot everything that was hurting me. I became more cheerful. I again started hanging out with friends. I learned many new things. I starting loving myself more. I started loving people more. I didn't realize when I fell for seven angels. I fell in love with the most amazing thing I was searching for for months. I started living my life in a better way. As more I came to know about these Bangtan Boys, the more I fell in love with them. They were not just handsome men, they were more than that. They were human forms of angels. I kept on watching them ....I started following them. Every day they did something magical in my life. I became an ARMY. I loved how they reciprocated ARMY's love for them. For them, I may be just a fan but for me, they became a friend from another universe. I started dreaming about them.

"Wow! If I had BTS in Hogwarts along with me. I really want two impossible dreams to come true. Haha! I know that's not possible but if one of them ever became reality.....I don't know what I am going to do..." I kept on dreaming all the impossibilities.

Whenever I was sad, BTS was there. Whenever I was happy, BTS was the reason. They were real and permanent for me. Now, I had seven people whom I was deeply in love with. Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were my love from another universe. Although I was in love with all of them there was one who became extremely special to me. KIM TAEHYUNG! I felt connected to him. Whenever I saw him, I felt the connection. Taehyung was the only one to whom I gave my heart. He made me laugh more than anyone else. I knew they were famous artists but I never wanted to accept this reality. For me, they were my friends and Taehyung was someone special.

"Y/N! I am really happy you finally got over Mike. But, like seriously! You don't want to come in a relationship anymore because of a famous artist? You can't do this. He doesn't even know you!! And of course, how can I forget! Taehyung is the world's most handsome man! Crushing on him is fine but ...." Tess was surprised when I told her that I truly loved Taehyung with all my heart. She was right but it was not possible for me to think about someone other than Taehyung.

"Tess! Tess! I know what you are saying but I really love him. It's impossible for me to like someone else. I can't find anyone like him. Also, I am happy this way"

"Okay! Only if you are happy.....but at last you need someone ....because....."

"I have him, Tess! He listens to everything I say....I don't get replies but it is fine.... I love him"

"Y/N!!!"

"Tess! Just wait and watch! One day I am going to attend the BTS concert for sure. If they will not come to India, I will go to Seoul"

"Haha!! I love your sportsman spirit. I wish you get everything you want"

Tess came to my home that day and I told her everything. I told her how special BTS was in my life. How easily I forgot my past because of them. Their songs, the meaning of their songs, how they advise people to love themselves, their hard work, their love for fans, their humble nature, and many more things. That night we kept on discussing BTS and ended up listening to their songs. From that day onwards, I started learning Korean.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**