[CHAPTER 17] - SEOUL

I reached Seoul late night. Sitting in my room I looked at the beautiful city of Seoul shining brightly. It was snowing there. The December month made the city look so pretty. Lying on my bed I thought about how I will meet them. I came here for a promise but because of the contract I was not in contact with any member of Big Hit. I was not on Weverse. I was nowhere. I had no idea whether BTS was in Seoul or not. I just came for a promise. I still had those seven beautiful bracelets tied on my wrist. Thinking deeply I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up late. The morning in Seoul was as pretty as night. The sun was shining brightly but the weather was still cold. I left my room and came down the reception room. I returned my room keys and went to the nearest shop. The city was more crowded in the morning. I kept on checking the directions on Google Maps. It was really difficult to travel alone in an unknown city. I reached the shop. It had few workers.

"Annyeonghasio(Hello)!" said the man sitting on the counter.

"Annyeonghasio!" I replied.

There were only household related things present in the shop. I took a look and went towards the counter.

"BTSleul asibnikka?(Do you know BTS?)" I asked.

"yea(Yes)"

"English?"

"Yes! Yes! English"

"Where can I find them?"

"They work Big Hit. Go main city. Company there"

"Gamsahabnida(Thank you)"

I left from the store and took the cab. Soon I arrived at the Big Hit Company's main building. It was crowded. Lot of people were waiting outside the main building. I came nearer to the crowd. It was quiet confusing. So many people were holding BTS banner and standing outside the main building. I went towards the girl holding BTS printed handbag.

"museun il-iya(what's happening?)"

"BTS!!"

"Are they coming out?"

"Yes! For concert tickets!"

"Concert when?"

"Tomorrow!"

BTS were going to come out after few minutes to interact with their fans and give concert tickets by themselves. I thought my wait was over. I was so excited. I was finally going to meet them.

Suddenly the shouting increased. People started shouting madly. I saw them coming out of the building. They were looking so fine, so handsome and well dressed. I kept on staring them. They looked so happy interacting with people. I waited till the event almost got over. After most of the people left, I went near.

"Hey! I am your fan from India!"

There was a pause for few seconds. Taehyung kept on staring at my wrist. No one made a move.

"Ohh hi! How are you? I hope everything is going fine. Take this signed ticket. Enjoy our concert tomorrow", Hoseok replied with a bright smile. Taehyung was still staring at bracelets.

"Have a nice day!" Namjoon said while all of them stood and left.

I went all blank. It was so strange. Namjoon was the one who asked me to visit Seoul and now he did not even recognize me. I kept on thinking. I took the cab and left for the hotel.

Sitting on my bed, I thought about what happened today. I realized how idiot I was to think that they will ever remember me. They were the international idols, why will they ever remember a common girl? I felt so stupid. I did not know what more to do now. I had their ticket but was in no mood to attend.

The next day was the concert day in Seoul. I wasin no mood to attend. The concert was in the morning. I felt low so I did not come out of my room. I called Stella and told her every single detail. I was here in Seoul for only a week. But after meeting BTS, I was so sure that they had forgotten me. I wanted to leave for India as soon as possible. I wanted to cry. The old memories started coming back. I wanted those happy days again. The bracelet incident that happened with Taehyung was the most precious moment. I remembered everything. I did not went to their concert. Hours passed. I was still dreaming about my good days. It was evening now. I had nowhere to go so I took my way towards the same store. While walking around, I realized how Alone I was here. The one for whom I came were famous artist. That promise was important for me but maybe Namjoon said it just to soothe me. Everything felt so bad. I wanted to fly back.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**