[CHAPTER 6] - NAMASTE BTS

The news of BTS coming to India spread like fire. My instagram got filled with news of BTS coming to India. So many people were excited. BTS were going to come to Mumbai for their performance. Mumbai was not much far from Pune. No matter in which city BTS comes, we both were ready to go to their concert. There was just one problem. The tickets were limited. The tickets were going to be available for everyone from midnight. The time limit for buying the ticket was limited.

"Y/N today we have to fight for our boys! Today at midnight perform your best sis!"

"Yes Stella all the best. We have to aim for two tickets."

"Yes!!"

That night, time passed so early. Just five more minutes were left for the link to get active.

"Ready Y/N?"

"Ready!"

The link opened. We kept on clicking the buy button. Neither of us got the ticket in the start. Still we did not lose hope. We had few more minutes to go. Our heartbeat increased. We kept on clicking the button. Finally two tickets entered my cart.

"Gotcha!!"

"Y/N I got one!"

"Delete it Stella I got two!!"

"Yay!!!!!"

Only one minute was left to buy the tickets. I immediately placed the order. It was really difficult buying the tickets for concert. The feeling of getting our first ticket cannot be explained in words. We felt like we got the world in our hands now.

"Y/N finally we will see our boys dancing and singing in front of us!!"

"Yes Stella I am so happy!! One more dream came true!"

"Let the tickets come....I can't wait seeing their tickets in our hand!"

The concert was going to be held in the month of October. Every news channel showed only the news of BTS coming for concert. Army in India were excited. It was the dream of every Indian BTS Army. It was raining heavily in my city today. The all routes were blocked. The lanes were covered with water. It was really difficult to reach our office. All the bus routes were blocked. Also, there were no cabs available due to heavy rain. That day, we decided to do our work from home. Rain looks perfect when we are sitting in our home and enjoying the weather. While we were working, someone knocked at our door.

"Who came in this weather? Let me check"

I left my laptop on my bed on went to open the door.

"Your order Ma'am. Y/N?"

"Order? Oh!! Yeah it's mine. Thank you"

I took the order from him and took it to show to Stella. I knew she was going to get excited. Our tickets finally arrived.

"Yay!!!!!! Finally. Y/N I am so happy.....let's open it now. I want to see the concert tickets...Wow!!!!! I can't wait"

I opened the packet. There were two rectangular boxes within. I gave one to Stella. We both opened the box together. Amazed!The box contained purple colored extremely pretty concert tickets. Our names were written on the tickets. The ticket had BTS photo on it. It was really pretty. We both looked at each other astound. We were not able to express our happiness in words. It was like we were holding our dreams in our hands. We Forgot that we were in our office hours and were supposed to work. It was difficult to accept that we were holding our dream in our hands now. That day,rain felt like love falling from heaven in form of water. We danced, we sang and enjoyed our best.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**