[CHAPTER 16] - GOODBYE

The final day arrived. BTS were getting ready to leave for their evening flight. Before their leaving, I was supposed to leave back for Pune. I was supposed to get back to my old life. It was really difficult leaving BTS forever. I packed my bags and sat along with them waiting for the car to come and pick me. All of us were sad. No one wanted to leave the place. Neither I nor they wanted to go back to their normal life. But this is what life was about.

"We will meet again", Taehyung said looking at me. I had no reply for this. For me, this was the end. He kept on staring at me. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No! Don't! You have something that company finds very important. They did something wrong so it is our duty to do a bit of wrong to them....Just keep it safe"

"Yes! Of course! The only thing I have of BTS now. They already deleted my account. Look I can't search BTS anywhere now." I showed them my every social networking site.

"Y/N you will always be our Little Manager", said Jungkook smiling.

"Thank you so much. Please don't forget me"

"Y/N remember my promise", said Namjoon smiling.

I smiled back. Soon, the car arrived. I said a sad goodbye and left.

#

I arrived back to my apartment were Stella was now living alone. I told her that I left the company and joined our organization again.

"Y/N!! You are back! Why did you leave the job?" asked Stella.

"Lot of work load! And you were not there. I felt alone"

"Come let's watch the news. BTS are going to leave today. Did you see their interviews? It was so good."

"I am not feeling good Stella. I need some sleep"

"Oh okay! Take rest. I am going to see the news"

I took off my shoes, went to my room and lied on my bed. Tears kept rolling down my cheek. It was so difficult to forget the good memories that I created. I heard news that Stella was watching in the main hall.

"BTS are leaving for Seoul. As you can see! There are lot of people who came here to bid them farewell. See the crowd over here. See there! There they come! So handsome they are looking even with their face covered. The international idols are finally leaving our country. There!! See! They waved towards the crowd. They left...." after giving the actual news the news reported kept on shouting BTS.

They left.

Six months have passed now. I kept myself busy in my work. I was working hard for my company now. The memories sometimes popped in my mind but soon I diverted it towards my work. It was difficult but I managed living in my old lifestyle. Those memories became like my dream.

"Y/N your bracelets are so pretty. You always wear them and all seven together. It is so pretty"

"Stella! ...."

"Yes?"

"Actually there is something I wanted to tell you from a long time"

"What is it?"

"I met BTS in person"

"What?"

"Okay listen now ...it's a very long story"

"Tell me"

I told her whatever happened with me. I told her from start. I wanted someone with whom I can share my sorrows. I felt very depressed. Sharing with Stella made me feel so relaxed. It took me few hours explaining everything in detail. She looked shocked. After my story ended, there was a long pause. Finally she spoke.

"I feel jealous"

"Stella!..."

"But more than that I feel bad for you"

"Finally you got me"

"I mean everything is cool! But why the company did so wrong with you. They should not have done this"

"I don't know what to do now"

"Go to Seoul"

"How?"

"Ohh! Come on! You are earning and no one ever get this chance in life. I will support you as much I can...Just start preparing for Seoul"

"Stella! Thank you so much...Come with me to Seoul"

"Ohh no!! Let's first save for you. If both of us will go it will cost a lot!"

"Don't want to meet JK?"

"First you reunite with them. Then call me...Haha!"

I was so blessed having a friend like Stella. She made all her efforts in helping me to go to Seoul.

We kept on saving and saving. She was saving for me. We worked hard and saved a lot.

Months passed. I still hoped that those seven angels remember me. I made a promise which I wanted to fulfill. Goodbye to BTS did not look bad anymore. 

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**