[CHAPTER 15] - CONTRACT II

We came back to home. After such a beautiful night I never wanted them to leave.

"No thanks to me?" Jimin said as we entered the main hall.

Taehyung left for his room and I sat with Jimin on the couch.

"You are my best friend. Thank you! But how did you?"

"Come on Little Manager! Everyone knows about your feelings and you know what even Tae knows"

"What!!"

"Yeah! I wanted to ask him to go with you but he himself said that he wanted to spend some time with you"

"I can't believe this"

"Haha!! Go sleep now... Today you will be seeing some new dreams" Jimin said and left for his room.

I was alone in the main hall now. Like every day, I slept on the couch. It was such a lovely day.

"Good Morning Y/N!" said Namjoon coming towards the kitchen early in the morning. I was already up as today was the last day I was going to spend with these seven angels.

"Good morning", I replied smiling brightly.

"So? Today's schedule?"

"No schedule.....just start packing your bags...Today is your last day here", the smile on my face vanished as I spoke.

"Yeah! I don't feel like going"

Soon, each member got up and came to the main hall. I was sitting next to Taehyung asking him to remain friends with me after going to Seoul. We chatted the whole noon when suddenly someone came in.

"Finally! A staff visit" said Jin.

"Yeah! Today is Y/N's last day of work so we got her a new contract"

"Contract?" I asked.

"Yes"

"But I already signed one before joining"

"This one is different"

"I was never told that there will be any contract"

"It's for safety purpose. Read it and within one hour you have to sign it."

Like me, all the seven members looked amazed. I took the contract from the staff member and read.

'Thank you for working with us. By the end of your service you are required to read the contract and sign it within one hour.

You have been staying with BTS for three months. It was our pleasure that you helped us manage their work but now your service is over. Due to security reasons you have to cut yourself off from BTS. You will be banned from Big Hit Company. Your Weverse account will be taken down and no new account you can make. All the places where you are following BTS will be taken down. You will not be in any touch with BTS. You will no longer be following them. All this is for security reasons. Also, you have already been warned for your relationship with our boy band. Hope you have remembered that.

Thank you for your service. Please sign to agree with the contract.'

"What!!!! Means seriously!! I will never sign this contract"

"Miss if you will not sign then we have to forcefully do what is written in the contract"

"This is wrong! You never told me before"

"It's wrong. How can you all do this to her?" Taehyung said looking at the staff.

"It was all set by the company"

I did not sign the contract. I knew they were going to take down my accounts but I did not want to do this willingly. After the staff left, we sat and discussed the matter.

"It's wrong....Think of a solution hyung", Jungkook said looking shocked.

"Yeah! We have lived with her. She is also like a family now", said Jinim.

"I have an idea. Remember how mad the staff went when Taehyung's bracelet was missing. Let's do the same.....Y/N take our bracelets that we got from our company. Keep it safe", said Namjoon.

"Nice!! This way company will have to take any decision", said Hoseok.

All seven of them took their bracelets off and handed over to me. I did not know what to say. I was awe-struck. They were firm with their decision. They really wanted me to have their bracelets. The anger on their faces was easily visible. I took their bracelets and held tightly in my hand.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked.

"Do you want us to forget you?" asked Taehyung.

"Never!" I replied and wore all the seven bracelets on my left hand.

It was late night when we ate our dinner and were about to go for bed. All of them had left for their rooms. I was sitting quietly on the couch looking at those seven beautiful bracelets. My eyes filled with tears as the memories of three months came in my head. I still remember how shy I was when I first met them. How easy they made for me to mix up with them. The day when Taehyung call himself as my boyfriend. If it was not Taehyung's bracelet I would have never had BTS as a family. Dream did come true but with consequences. My thought broke. The good thoughts gradually converted into bad. I started imagining about my life without BTS. The worst contract that was being forced on me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. As I wiped the tears someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Namjoon! You are up so late? Go sleep... You have flight tomorrow."

"I need to talk about something"

"Yes please tell"

"Come to Seoul. Just once! Come there. I know you feel something for Taehyung. Just come for him. We all like you and want you to work with us. And we know what you feel about him. It's not only about your feelings, I have seen Taehyung enjoying his best with you.... Though he is the one who can enjoy anywhere, can make new friends at instant but it was something different with you..."

"But! Your company has already banned me from working"

"We have power in Seoul Y/N"

"I....I....I really want to come but I don't have much money now. You know I am just a normal girl"

"I know it all. Just promise me you will come to Seoul. We will be waiting for you. Take your time and come. We are never going to forget you. Never!"

Namjoon gave me hope. His words broke me into tears. That night was the worst.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**