[CHAPTER 5] - NEW CITY

Days had passed to the BTS live concert. It was the end of June. Stella and I were supposed to take the flight on 2nd of July. We already rented our apartment online. It was at walking distance from our Office. New city was like a new hope to us. We were really excited to shift to a new place. Along with that we were also focused to work hard so as to earn. The day arrived. I along with my parents left for the airport. Though I was excited but leaving my parents still made me emotional. I have never lived without them a single day. I had no idea how was I going to manage my stuffs.

"Where is your friend Y/N?"

"Dad she is coming...See there she is!"

I saw Stella coming. She looked equally excited.

"Hey Y/N ...so let's go then"

Our parents left us at the airport. Finally after few hours of waiting we left for our new city. It took around four hours to reach the new city. A cab driver was already sent by the company to pick us up and drop at our destination.

"Y/N Pune looks so pretty. I am really excited to work here. Also we can visit Bombay now. Haha!"

"Yes Stella! It will be so much fun!"

We both were extremely happy. After travelling for few hours we finally reached our apartment. Our apartment was not big enough. It had two rooms and a main lobby. The rooms were on the either side of the lobby. It took us few days to manage our living. Finally we got settled. Our office was also going great. We worked there for seven hours and five days a week. At home most of the time we both used to watch Run BTS shows together, dance on the BTS songs and watch Bon Voyage. We were so much into BTS.

"Y/N BTS are almost of our age. Isn't it great! I love this thing"

"Yeah I really love this. Taehyung is just few years elder than me. That's fine! It never matters. And look at JK just a year elder than us"

"Lol! Are we really thinking to marry them?"

"Oh let's just think. Don't talk about reality, imagination is perfect"

We were always busy in our imagination. How much we wanted to make it real. We saw the BTS Indian interview. Since then we kept on wishing for BTS to come India. Even if we are not able to meet them personally, at least we can see them.

"Hana...dul...set...net..."

"What are you doing Y/N?"

"Stella I have been learning Korean for a while. I was just learning to count in Korean"

"Wow that's great. You really don't want language to be a barrier between you and Taehyung?haha! Nice!"

"Lol...yes! You got it right!"

"But we are never going to meet them"

"I believe in supernatural. Don't push me back into reality"

"Oh..okay ...sorry sorry..carry on..I think I should also learn some Korean for JK!"

"They are working so hard to learn English so let's learn a bit of Korean for them"

"Yeah...god knows we will ever meet them or not"

Months passed. We were working hard for our company. We earned for ourselves. Now we had lot of penny but there was no BTS concert. This time we were all set to attend any concert that BTS does. While I was working in my room, I heard Stella calling my name.

"Y/N come here!! fast!! Read this...OMG!! I am gonna cry !! I am so happy!"

I took a look at her phone. Shocked!

"WTH!!! Is this true? Is it really gonna happen? I can't believe this!! We are so lucky Stella"

'BTS is coming to India for their first concert. Not only they are going to come but will also stay for three months in India as a vacation. As they rarely get breaks from their work, so this time they finally got a long time for vacation. They decided to spend their vacation in India as they have never been to India before. Indian BTS Army finally you got noticed! Stay safe stay healthy'

 I read the news about BTS coming to India. I was so happy. That night, I and Stella left all our work and dance like idiots on their songs. We were celebrating the news in our own way.

The new city actually brought new hope. My wish of BTS visiting India finally got fulfilled. Seeing this, I became a bit greedy and wished for all my dreams to come true. I can't stop smiling since then. I kept on thinking how it will be seeing Taehyung performing live on stage.

I can't stop my mind processing all the thoughts of Taehyung performing. I was so much in love with him.   

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**