[CHAPTER 13] - MY BOYFRIEND?

I woke late next morning. Everyone was already up. I was still lying on the couch with my eyes half open. I can hear the chaos around me.

"Hyung walk quietly... Little Manager is still sleeping", I heard Jungkook.

"Oops! I don't want to disturb her sweet dreams" replied Jin.

The sunlight was now directly coming on my face. I felt the heat. With my sleepy eyes I woke up. For few minutes I thought I was living with Stella in our small apartment. I thought of my office and suddenly I stood up.

"Y/N are you okay?" asked Yoongi.

I saw their faces. I was not with Stella. I had no office to go. I came back into reality.

"Little Manager! Yesterday you fell asleep on my shoulder. Now it's paining...Haha" Jimin said sarcastically.

'I fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder! Oh no!! How can this be? What he must be thinking' I thought standing there still trying to accept the reality.

"Oh no!!! I slept so long.... I did not check your schedule. Shit!! They will throw me out now"

"Chill! First go and get ready. No one is going to throw you...Haha!" Namjoon replied while coming down the stairs.

Soon I got ready for today's work. I saw the schedule. I had already missed the morning work. It was noon, apart from having exercise and music work they had got nothing on the schedule. It was really weird that company had still not planned of letting BTS step outside the house. All of them were already busy. I was outside the house talking with Stella about her work. I told her a different story about mine.

"Okay! Bye now", I cut the call after saying goodbye.

As I hung the call, a message popped on my phone screen. It was from an unknown number so I ignored. Again a message popped.

"??..."

"Can we talk?"

"Reply ASAP"

I kept on ignoring the messages. I did not know who the person was but I felt afraid. I kept my phone inside the pocket and went into the house. I saw everyone down there except Taehyung. I went upstairs to his room to check. As I entered, my phone rang. The Harry Potter ringtone was really ringing loud. I picked the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey!! Y/N... I want to talk"

"Who are you?"

"Mike!"

'What the hell!! Mike!! All of sudden Mike called me. What does he want now?' I thought.

"Why did you call me?"

"I broke up with her. I still love you please come back"

"WTH!! Stop disturbing me....I already love..." as I was about to complete my sentence someone snatched my phone.

"Hey!!"

"Who are you?" replied Mike.

"Y/N's boyfriend...And you?"

"Taehyung no!! no!!", I kept on whispering but he didn't listen.

"Ohh so you are her boyfriend now... You know I still love her"

"What!!...just wait a second......Y/N you never told me you had a boyfriend before me!! Stop cheating on me!!"

I was all stunned. Taehyung calling him as my boyfriend. I had no reply for that. But when he said that I cheated on him, this made me go mad. I have never cheated on him even in my dreams.

"Taehyung! Why will I ever cheat on you? No one can ever cheat on you!!" I replied looking at him angrily. After a pause of few seconds, I realized what I did. I quickly took my phone back from his hands and cut the call. I felt embarrassed. That was never meant to happen. I left the room abruptly.

"Did you find Taehyung?" asked Jimin as he saw me running downstairs.

"Yes! He is in his room"

"Why are you running? You will fall.."

"Ohh nothing....I got some work"

I saw Taehyung coming down the stairs. He looked normal as if nothing happened. I kept my phone on the table near the stairs and went towards the kitchen to have some water and calm myself down. Again, my phone rang.

This time the phone was far away from me and near to him. He picked.

"Hey!"

"I want to talk to Y/N"

"Tell me I told you I am her boyfriend." Everyone looked shocked at Taehyung.

I stood like a statue. The water in my mouth forgot its way down towards stomach. Everything went still when something suddenly came up in my mind.

'Oh no!!! My phone's wallpaper!!! He can't see it! No he can't!! I need to hurry and get my phone back'

I left the water bottle on the table and went towards him to get my phone back. He was already going to cut the call. He was almost going to see his pretty face on my phone's screen when I just approached on time. He did not notice when I snatched my phone from his hand. My heart was beating fast. I hoped he never saw my phone's screen. He looked blank.

"Thank you!" I said to him smiling.

I took my phone and went towards the kitchen.

"I saw it!" said Jimin standing next to me.

"Wha...What did you see?" my heartbeat went fast.

"Your wallpaper...Cute ha!" he said with a broad smile on his face.

I felt so embarrassed. What if Jimin tells Taehyung about this?

"I will not tell him but I need a favor"

"What do you want?"

"I want to live a normal life like you. I want to roam on streets peacefully", Jimin replied making a cute face.

Those words melt my heart. I knew how difficult it was for them to live a normal life. Being international idols, they were not able to do the normal life chores. So I agreed.

"But wait! I can't take you out! Your company will kill me!"

"I will disguise myself. Please. It's difficult to live normally in Korea but here in India I want to try once..... And I will not tell Taehyung what I saw", he focused more on the last line.

I wanted to do what Jimin said but with Taehyung. I wanted to walk on streets with him. I wanted to show what normal life is. I dreamt everything with him.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**