two

y/n pov - two months later

a nervous wreck.

actually, three nervous wrecks.

you, evangeline and mona were currently standing outside of the building in which the fan meet would be held in. as you were quite far back in the line, you were standing around the corner of the front of the building. nonetheless, it was still very nerve wrecking. the last two months had flown by, and now the day was here.

both mona and evangeline were dressed in merch. you on the other hand, didn't own any. you'd ended up with a simple beige t-shirt and your favourite pair of baggy jeans. with that, you were wearing your fresh pair of black converse's.

" i'm about to shit my pants, " mona spoke, their voice trembling.

" calm down, " you chuckled. " it'll be fine, right? "

" i don't know, what if i embarrass myself? " evangeline chimed in.

" they're just people, like you and i, " you stated. " it'll be fine, i'm sure. "

" i shouldn't have eaten breakfast, " mona murmured.

rolling your eyes at the two, you turned around to see if the line had moved. apparently, they'd just started letting people in. much to your disappointment, it hadn't moved much. you were able to take one step forward without marching into the person in front of you.

you ended up looking back at your two friends. evangeline was wearing a black denim skirt, a t-shirt with bts' logo printed on it, a flannel over it and platform boots. mona on the other hand, was wearing a red dress with small white flowers on it, along with a denim jacket and vans. both of them were wearing the same headbands that everyone seemed to be wearing.

" look, the line is moving! " evangeline suddenly pointed out.

you turned around, and she was correct. you were able to fully move around the corner, the entrance now visible. multiple guards and other personnel were guiding people on where to go once inside the building.

" imagine if one of them was your soulmate, " mona suddenly stated.

you turned around to look at them. " as if. they've all probably met their soulmate's anyway. "

" actually no, " mona replied with a shrug. " you'd think they would've due to the amount of people they meet but i read an article a week ago that said that only three of them has found their soulmates. "

" how do you even know this stuff? " you murmured, not expecting an answer.

mona shrugged, before turning their attention to evangeline who was rambling on about something. you shook your head as you walked a few steps forward, getting closer and closer to the entrance.

30 minutes later

" oh my god! " you breathed as you entered the room.

suddenly, it all fell down on you. the realisation that you were actually here. your two friends were just as much in awe, if not even more. the seating was already arranged, and all three of you were seated together. the seats you'd been given were located in the middle. your seat was next to a father and daughter on your left, with evangeline on your right.

with your bag on your lap, you fiddled with your hands. your newly bought album was in the bag you'd brought. the room was filling up quickly, now only a few seats being empty. you noticed that guards and other security personnel started arriving as well, standing in various different spots.

" i think it's starting soon, " evangeline murmured, eyeing all the security.

the room was practically full by the time a woman closed the entrance doors, whilst a man on the stage started speaking.