fifteen

y/n pov - 2 days later

you'd been in seoul for 8  days now. namjoon had arranged for the two of you to get out of seoul for 2 days. he'd told you that you were headed to a city called geoje. you were taking the train from seoul to busan, then to get to geoje you had to travel by bus.

currently at the train station, you were waiting outside a small store while namjoon was buying snacks. it was 8 am which was slightly too early for your liking, and yet the train station was almost packed.

the risk of namjoon being recognized had bothered you all morning and his solution had been for him to wear covering clothes. you both were wearing sweatpants and a hoodie while he had a cap on as well. how that was going to help you didn't know.

out of the side of your eye you spotted someone walking towards you. as you turned around, you saw namjoon's black cap in the crowd.

" here, " he murmured once he reached you.

you looked at the small bottle he handed you, but it wasn't much of a use since you couldn't read what it said. with a shrug, you opened the bottle cap and drank from it. fortunately, it was only water.

" when does the train leave again? " you asked while he fiddled with his water bottle.

" uh in 35 minutes, " he replied, zipping his backpack up.

once he was done with packing the snacks into his bag, namjoon stood up again. he stretched his arms above his head and looked over at you as you leaned back onto the wall. you closed your eyes for a second, letting the tiredness take over.

" tired? " he spoke.

you hummed in response as you reopened your eyes. you quickly grabbed your backpack off the ground and swung it over your shoulder.

" perhaps we should go somewhere else, " you murmured, grabbing your suitcase as well.

namjoon nodded in agreement.

the two of you squeezed past what felt like hundreds of people before you found your train platform. thankfully, it was fairly empty except for two families and some older people. you immediately sat down on a nearby bench and rubbed your eyes.

out of the corner of your eye you saw namjoon sitting down beside you, resting his head in his palms. as you observed him quietly, a fluttery feeling arose in your stomach. a small smile crept into your face as you looked down on the ground. to say you were feeling lucky would be a big understatement.

" what are we doing over there? " you asked after a while.

" that's a surprise, " namjoon mumbled.

you rolled your eyes playfully before leaning your head on him. you closed your eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath. just as you were about to get comfortable, the sound of the train arriving arose.

" finally, " namjoon murmured.

the two of you stood up, grabbed your suitcases and bags and made your way onto the train. your seats were in a four seat section, which meant you had lots of space to move during the ride. as the train was fairly empty, you assumed no one would sit in the tow opposite yours.

the two of you sat down next to each other, you getting the window seat. after making yourself comfortable, you looked over at your soulmate. he was busy fiddling with something in his bag.

a yawn escaped your mouth as you leaned back into your chair and closed your eyes before everything started to slowly shift into darkness.

a/n: wow hi lol i have covid rn so i have time to write after like months sorry. this story will be finished in the next part <3