Chapter 24: TOP-

"So lemme get this straight," Emmett starts waving his finger in the air.

"You all are Angels?" Rose exclaims with surprise, eyes wide.

Alice shakes her head muttering, "how the hell didn't I see this coming?" I smirk.

I watch amused as they mutter to each other, confused expressions on their faces. All except Edward. Something about his expression was off and sent warning bells off in my head.

I glance around. The meeting place we had came to was an extremely old, run down hotel that wasn't far from the house. The hotel was just big enough to hold everyone who was hopefully coming, since almost everything that had once been here was either stolen, eaten by termites, or just taken when the place shut down.

But you could see an occasional chair, or table that looked like it belonged with the Titanic.

"Yes, we are Angels. Yippee-freakin-doo. We're Angels, and we got a job to do. Chop chop," I say turning back to everyone and snapping my fingers.

"Wooo, can you please hold your horses for about five minutes, Speedy Gonzales. My vampire brain is having a very hard time comprehending this," Emmett says with a sigh. Krista sighs in annoyance.

"Honestly Hulk, it's not that hard. We've got wings, tattoos, save your muggle asses, fly, fight, and do not play bloody harps, and defiantly do not have halos. Those are for the big boys," Krista snips.

I sigh and shake my head. Leave it to Krista. That should be a new saying or show, like, Leave It To Beaver.

"Fine, whatever," Emmett huffs and mutters something about Krista being an "inconsiderate bitch". I snort and Spence has to hold Krista by her arms to keep her from attacking him.

"Alright kids," I say giving a few certain people the look, "if y'all are done bickering and playing, we can get down to some business because we have two hours left to do shit." I glance at my watch, before looking back up.

"Ya, well what is there to do?" Edward snips. Alice, who was standing next to him, shakes her head with a light sight.

"We've got four days," she says softly looking at me. I stare at her for a moment before nodding, glancing at Jade and back. Everyone looks between us confused.

"There are MANY things to do," I tsk, ignoring all the stares and looks that just happened.

"Like vamps, y'all need to hunt. Petey, Char, and Devión, be ready for an explanation because these guys are not too thrilled with red-eyed bloodsuckas," -they nod- "we're not gonna worry about chairs, to much work. Yada yada," I start rambling under my breath different things.

"So are you going to tell us exactly what we're going against?" Devin asks, speaking up for the first in, what, ever since I came here? Eh, sounds about right.

Everyone turns quiet and stares at me curiously. Except Edward, who was looking at his nails. Ugh. I need to check up on his file.

"We're going against Hades."

***

"Hmhmhm, Dickward, oh Dickward," I muttered flipping through the files on my computer.

After some more arguing and shit, we all turned into our rooms. The vamps went for some quick hunting and would hopefully keep track of the time, and be back in thirty minutes for when people started to arrive.

I was looking up Dickwards file, aka Edward (the name just came to me), while my gang was either talking, or practicing their fighting. Mostly everyone of them were fighting.

It wasn't hard to hear what was going on with the occasional grunt, or "damn you!" -Spence- and "screw you!" -also Spence. Of course, there was also Bitch, aka Krista, Spence's partner. She also threw some colorful words around.

Is weird or wrong that sometimes I can imagine them getting together? The thought always makes me want to gag later and slap myself for thinking such things.

"Aha! Edward Mason," I exclaim quietly with a crazed grin on my face.

I took a quick scan of his file and a frown quickly came onto my face while I pouted. There was nothing real useful that I could use that I didn't already know.

Sighing in frustration, I scan his file quickly once more. Ready to close the file, I catch something I missed before. Another file was attached to Edwards file marked TOP SECRET.

"Screw TOP SECRET, I need to know," I mutter to myself as I click on the file and type in the password.

I quickly read through the file and my jaw drops. Shock and horror slowly fill me as I stare at three little words. Swallowing slowly I suddenly hear footsteps and quickly slam my laptop shut and shove it under my bed, or what's left of one, just as the doorknob turns.