Chapter 15: Elemental

"We'll just be downstairs if ya need us." I nod absently at Peter's remark as I glance around at the room. It was nothing like my old room back in Heaven. I move toward the double doors that lead out to a small balcony, and step outside.

Glancing back behind me and around, I make sure no ones watching or paying attention, and hop from the balcony. Landing lightly on my feet. Moving at the speed of light, or that's what it felt like, I hurry across the grass and into the trees, running around them easily. Slowly I come to a stop as a small river and waterfall come into view.

I sit down on a rock and pull out my phone, dialing her number.

"HELLLOOOOOOOOO!" Jade sings loudly. I pull the phone back and glare at it.

"Thanks. I'm pretty sure I just lost my eardrum."

I could just see Jade rolling her eyes now.

"Oh please. For the love of an angel, you'll be just fine."

"Whatever you say," I say sarcastically.

"Yes, whatever I say. Now don't you sass me girl. Now why did you call me? Did you get my text?" she asks.

I flash back to the text I got on the way here. I looked to see who sent me it, but never read it. Probably should have.

"Ah, yeeesssss."

Sigh. "You didn't read it did you?"

"Ah, nooooooooo."

Groan. "BELLLAAAAAAA!"

"JADDDDDEEEEEEEE!"

Groan. "Bella, I'm not kidding. You need to read it. Call me when you do so we can talk. Okay bye!!" she says cheerfully before hanging up.

I roll my eyes and bring up my texts, going to Jade's and bringing up what she sent me. It was a bunch of pictures of a book Jade had been reading on Elemental Angels. I've had certain flashes over the past years that have shown I could be one. Just certain things like change in the weather.

Elemental Angels- Part 1

Elemental Angels are a rare breed of angels that pop up a couple of times over each millennium. Sometimes not at all. Whether an Elemental Angels powers show during their transformation, varies. If they don't, then the receiver will have no way of knowing until the transformation is over. Even then they might have no clue.

Signs are: Weather changing suddenly if angry, sudden fires, storms, and earthquakes also while angry. Wanting something weather related, and it happens. Example: wishing for wind and breeze comes, or wanting rain and it starts raining. Just plain, sudden, short weather changes is also a sign.

(Keep in mind, these could also just be signs for Angels who have control over an element are two, and are not pure Elementals)

I frown and read it over again. Could I really just have infinities for a couple of the elements? Or am I really a pure Elemental, an Elemental Angel?

I sigh and rub my temples. I click the home button getting out of the text, and turn my phone off, sticking it in my back pocket as I glance over at the water. I'll just read the rest and call Jade back later. Standing up and glancing to make sure I'm 1000% alone, I move toward the water and hold my hand out above the water. Not needing much concentration, the water comes up in a pole like way. Only to smack into my hand instead of stopping a few inches under.

Frustrated, I try to calm down and focus on pushing the water down. After a few minutes, I get it to where I want it and smile as I look at the water suspended in the air. Rolling my hand over, I hold some water in my hand before throwing it long. I watch as it flies through the air before making a SPLAT sound and hitting the river.

I stare into the distance for a moment before the sound of feet come my way. On instinct, I go invisible and turn. I watch the trees for a moment before they start moving and Jasper steps out. I frown and watch as he takes a seat on the rock I sat on just moments ago.

He sighs and rubs his temples murmuring, "why? After almost a whole year, he wants to have a whole "old coven" meeting? Why? How much stupider can that moron get?"

My thoughts go to Edward. Is it him that wants to have a meeting? The devil? I mean, Jasper was never a big fan of Edward so the moron part kinda clues me in but, meeting? The hell?

Jasper glares at the ground before growling and pulling out his phone. He types in a number and brings it to his ear. I stay still and listen as it gets one ring in before someone, a male voice, answers.

"Well?"

Edward.

His voice stills sounds they same as it did years ago. It just doesn't have that same appeal that drew me in when we first met. That and the mysterious shadow he seemed to have carried.

"When? And where?"

I could practically hear the smile in Edwards voice as he responds. "One month. Midnight. Same day. And........ don't bring your........ Friends." Disgust was loud and clear as Edward finished his sentence and hung up.

Jasper pulled the phone away from his ear and glared at it before shoving it roughly into his pocket. Sighing, he rests his head on his heads.

"Bella, wherever you went, I wish you could be here now," he mutters. I feel my heart break at his words. Maybe I was really missed.

Shaking my head, I walk over to Jasper and do the one -well, probably the second- thing I knew I would soon regret. But knew I also wouldn't regret.

I'm closer than you think, Jasper. Pay close attention to your surroundings. The answer will come.