Chapter 1: It's Going To Be Lit

I just got hired! Finally. I'm currently walking at the hospital hallway today with the head nurse, she's giving me a tour so I could familiarize myself on the building. I know being a nurse is not easy and I'll be roaming around the hospital everyday to visit the patients, might as well start now.

"And this is the 2nd to the last room in this hallway" the head nurse said while gesturing her hands at the closed door, room 329. There's a name at the wall beside the door but the lights are off

I got curios so I asked "I thought there's a patient inside? because there's a name outside but why are the lights off?"

The head nurse shakes her head and said "the patient there is very stubborn and doesn't cooperate with the doctors and nurses, we just let her be since that's what she wants."

I just nod and we continued walking, but before we passed the door, I read the name. 'Bae Joo-hyun,what an interesting name' I thought

As we continue walking the head nurse which is Nurse Taeyeon faced me and said "by the way, since the last nurse resigned you'll be the one doing the rounds from room 320 to 330, she throw tantrums and doesn't talk that much, just give her her food and make sure that you see her take her medicine."

"Yes, miss taeyeon"

"Silly, just call me Nurse Taeyeon"

"Yes, NurseTaeyeon" I smiled while bowing

"Tomorrow will be your first day right? Welcome to SM hospital, nurse Lisa"

"Thanks Nurse Taeyeon, I'll get going now you're probably busy doing your rounds and giving me tour"

"Okay, see you tomorrow"

"see ya" I bowed again and turned my back as Nurse Taeyeon walked

I walked outside the hospital and stared at the building with a satisfied smile. One thing for sure, it will be a sleepless night and a busy day but it's going to be lit!