Chapter 3

3 weeks later .....
"Kitten wake up" I hear a beautiful voice call out to me. I snuggle more into the warm body next to me ........ wait a damn minute. I shot up and bumped heads with somebody . "Ouch kitten , calm down it just me" my jimin said holding his head .

"O-omg I'm so sorry pumpkin " I say grabbing his head and kissing his forehead where I hit him. I pull back and he's beet red . I chuckled at the sight "I didn't know park jimin gets flustered"

"I-I don't...... y-you Just ........ughhhh" he hid his head in my shirt as I ran my fingers through I soft black locks loving how fluffy they are .

"Where are the others" I ask getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day ," they went out to get food and when they come back we have something to talk about kitten" he said

" o-oh okay" I said frowning at the thought of something bad as I closed the door to get ready . I brushed my teeth and took a shower,then did my face routine. " jimin" I yelled out "yes kitten ?" He called back

"Do you wanna pick out my outfit?" I asked "sure why not" he said and headed to my closet to pick something out and he left it on the bed and went to another room (so respectful) .

Mans got style I say internally as put on the outfit.

I heard the door open as the other men make their way into the house

I walk in the kitchen to be greeted by the 6 men . "GoodMorning cupcake" jk said smiling brightly at me . "Hey princess" hobi called out

"GoodMorning babydoll" RM said . Suga just walked up and gave me a warm hug and I smile up at him . "GoodMorning guys" I said .

Jin walks around the table to take out all the food and calls everyone to eat . We all at in comfortable silence......until Jin says " naomi we wanted to ask you something very important"

My nerves beginning to kick in , I know they have to leave today and that makes my heart break , I've grown attached to them in this small amount of time .

That's why I don't have friends. They always leave . I have BPD (borderline personality disorder) so it's hard to have friends.

"Okay" I whispered and hung my head low . I felt to finger lift my chin up and my watery eyes meet Hobi's brown ones . " don't be sad little one it's not bad" he said softly.

"We wanted to ask you ........wouldyouliketobeourgirlfriend?" Namjoon rushed out ..... my breath hitched

Girlfriend?? To all 7 of them ??? How would that work !? Ofc I liked them all but damn y'all tryin give a bitch a heart attack

Then I saw it . Namjoon's mark . I couldn't be mistaken, I've seen it millions of times. I would know cause it inked on my skin . Then my eyes shifted to jin's arm he's got it too .