Chapter 15

The members Surrounding jungkook as he sang the first words, the spotlight is only on him while the rest of us are in the dark . The crowd is going crazy taking in all the energy he's giving .

"Do your thang , do your thang with me now , do your thang , do your thang with me "

"What's my thang ,what's my thang tell me now , tell me now yeah yeah yeah yeah"

Now comes suga's verse and all the lights snap on , but the lights that are on me are red .......

As I start to dance the lights follow me, and the crowd gets quiet , then all of a sudden they start screaming louder . Ain't gone lie that shit scared me .

I keep dancing as army observe everything I do but as soon as I start singing they get louder . I guess they like me . Ofc some of them are frowning and most likely wondering where Jimin is .

As I branch off to do the solo , I execute every move perfectly. Before I knew it we were bowing and walking off the stage .

JIMIN POV
I knew my kitten could do it , all she needed was a little push .

God I love her so much it hurts ..... literally look at me fucking leg !!

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" I say

"Oh it's you" I say with a bored tone , what the fuck is she doing here.

" Jimin what happened to you I saw you get carried away on the fan cam , I wanted to make sure you were alright"

"Yes I'm perfectly fine min , now that you've seen for yourself you can leave" I say with a scowl on my face

She giving off negative energy , I hate being around her .

"Oh ok " she said before turning on her heels and waking towards the locked door .

" oh before I go ....  tell your little girl friend that it won't be long." She said smirking and walked off.

She's so fucking weird, she gives me the creeps.

So I'm going to start making the chapters shorter , just so I won't drag this story out .

But anyways
What will min do next ?