Chapter 24

Yoongi's POV

Why would she be hanging out with other males when she has us ? The fuck she got going on? I swear sometimes she make me wanna snap her neck . Aishhh!! That's my princess tho so I can't do her like that .

I know I'm probably just jealous, but something feels off . I trust her 100 percent, it's him and min I don't trust. Plus why she hugged up on him anyways ? She only wrapped those arms around us.(her mates)

I know min stiff ass was trying to get under my skin , and she successfully did it so that's why I'm going to confront her. Ughhh I'm really bout to catch this charge for beating tf outta min .

I pull up to the building to see her talking to a fairly tall male but I couldn't see his face because he had on a hat . He turned around and got into his car and left when I finally got out .

It looked like they were having a heated conversation....... probably one of her hookups, cause she ain't nun but a stuck up hoe .

I walked over to min " so who's the new boy toy ?" I asked not giving away any emotions."that's nun of your concern mr min" she smirked walking over to me . My skin crawled while looking at the woman. Don't get me wrong she beautiful but just not my type .

"So you gonna tell me who tf you had hanging out with my girlfriend? Min I don't know what the fuck you got up yo but you better watch it" I said raising my voice slightly.

" oh relaxxxxxx, do you really wanna know who that was hanging out with your so called soulmate" she said with that odd look on her face stalking towards me .

Not knowing I was backed back against my car until she stopped in front of me . " of course I wanna kn-" she smashed her cracked up lips onto mines . I immediately tensed until I felt min being lifted off of me .

My heart speed up and a tear ran down my face . Betrayal....... I betray my mates. Oh god I'm such a dumbass , why couldn't I just push my feelings down like always.

Nae's POV
We're almost to the place where yoongi is and I feel sick , I know somethings wrong . "Joon baby I don't feel so good ,something's wrong and I can feel it."

"I know baby I feel it too , but just remember this whatever you see or hear don't believe it let yoongi tell it okay princess? Can you do that for me ?"

"Yes .....I can do that I think " I say . We pull up to the building and when I see him my heart broke . Min was kissing him ......she was kissing my man making him uncomfortable. Yoongi doesn't show affection unless it's his soulmates or army or family .

I looked over to Joon to see him cleaching the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white . I can feel and anger and sadness through the soulmate bond .When I looked back she put her arms around his neck and I saw a tear run down is face . I saw red after that.

I jumped out of the car and ran over to them and snached that bitch by her hair off of him . "Ooowee bitch you done did it this time . Didn't I tell you if I catch you again that's yo ass?"

"You forced your std ass lips on my man , knowing he fucking hates you ?"

"Your man ? Bitch please he knows you was all hugged up with Jackson at the cafe" she laughed out loud.

How tf does she know about Jackson?

"You know what ion wanna talk no more " I ran up to her but before I could punch her Joon grabbed me .

"Joon put me down so I can show this bitch who she fucking with, when I catch yo skank ass imma bash yo fucking face in thot ass hoe "

"Min I don't wanna catch you around any of us or I swear you'll have to deal with me" Joon spat before walking to the car .

Soooooo??
Y'all really want them to fight ??