Chapter 30

Nae and Jin walk hand in hand through the fair with masks covering their faces and their hats tightly around their heads. Praying that they don't get recognized by any random person at the gigantic fair.

They walked further into the fair silently watching the cute toddlers run having the time of their lives while their parents chase tirelessly after them, other couples sharing food or giving too much affection.

"So what you wanna do first babydoll ? Anything you want you can get it " Jin says still keeping up with my step, side stepping people every now and then when they get too close.

"Let's get on a roller-coaster first , no let's play games first, no let's-" Jin cut me off by putting his finger to my clothed lips. "shhhhhhh princess just pick one for right now, we have plenty of time to do everything you want okay?" he says softy looking at me with low eyes.

"Okay, in that case we can play some games first" I say looking up at my boyfriend. I looked around and saw the biggest teddy bear I've seen in my entire life. My eyes lit up while my body pulled towards it . Its dark purple fur slightly tussled in the low wind and the cute purple plaid bow tie sat on its neck making it even cuter.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG" I frantically pat jin's chest looking up him with wide eyes. "please daddy I want that one !!" I practically begged . Jin chuckled at his short girlfriend smiling making his eyes crinkle at the end. "okay princess come on lets go get it" he lead the girl to the Boothe where the teddy bear was.

"Come one come all , There's only one left , ring three bottles and its yours" The Boothe worker yelled. "hey I'd like a try if you don't mind" Jin says softy eyeing the man . "sure that'll be $15 for one try" the man says looking at me and smiling . Jin reached his arm over and pulled me in front of him wrapping his arms around my breast covering them from the mans wondering eyes.

"Thank you baby" I whisper to Jin reaching in his pocket and grabbing is wallet pulling out $15 and handing it to the man. Jin stepped up and easily tossed the three rings on the bottles and won me the gigantic teddy bear. To say I was happy was an understatement I was ecstatic . " i think im going to name him Timmy. What you think baby ? what should i name our first child?" i asked the handsome man walking beside me. He looked at me a smiled "Timmy sonds nice babydoll, Whats next?"

 He looked at me a smiled "Timmy sonds nice babydoll, Whats next?"

-TIME SKIP-

Me and jin finally make it home where everyone was waiting in the living room lounging around. "okay guys now for the suprise i need for everyone to go get dressed into something fancy but not too fancy and meet me back in the livingroom. I kissed everyone and headed off to the bathroom to hop in the shower and wash myself . i got out and looked for my outfit. I finally settled on something good.

I put on my outfit and texted to boys to tell them to color code with brown . I walk to the mirror to do my hair and makeup . I stand back to look in the full length mirror . "Daymmmmm I look good" I say Turing around looking at my fat ass 😝.

I get my phone a take a couple of pictures to post them on my Instagram.

I then walk to livingroom hoping to boys we're finished so we can go

I then walk to livingroom hoping to boys we're finished so we can go . "Baby you look beautiful " kook comments when he sees men approach the sofa where they all waited .

Damnnnn they fine

Damnnnn they fine...... lemme calm down . "OKAY guys let's get going before we're late"
I say walking towards the door before they try to stop me . " where are we going princess? You haven't told us anything yet" suga asks walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me .

I smirked and looked up at the man "that's for me to know and you to find out daddy, now stop looking at me like that and come on" I say still smirking knowing I got a reaction out of him .

Boy boy boy It was hard getting this chapter out because of everything I got going on right now .

So how's everybody been doing ?