Chapter 28

I looked at my phone knowing it could be only one person calling . I pick up my phone and immediately out it on speaker so the guys could here it . Especially yoongi.

"Hello?" I questioned putting the phone out in front of me .

"Hey nae , how are you doing" Jackson said sounding a little nervous. Somethings up .

"Hey Jackson I'm doing good . Are you ok , you sound fidgety. I say with my eyebrow raised .I look over at yoongi to see him staring at the phone with a hard frown.

I reach my hand over and rub it over his frown trying to lessen his sour mood .

"Y-yea I'm ok , I called because I need to talk to you in person. You and your boyfriends" Jackson says .

This made the others perk up and listen in .

" i don't wanna tell you this over the phone so could you meet me at the cafe again?" He questioned.

" of course we'll be there, when will this be ?" I ask him not feeling like going today . It's Monday and I just wanna be cuddled up with Jimin and the boys .

" we can meet up Friday at 3" he says after a while .

"Okay I'll see you there , talk to you soon Jackson , take care." I say to my friend.

" you too nae" he says before hanging up .

"YoU tO nAe" yoongi said marking Jackson.

We all looked at him and bursted out to laughing. He so cute when he's jealous.

"Joon told us what happened yesterday, and best believe that he isn't the only one that's gonna punish you" Jin says staring yoongi down .

" awwnnn leave my baby alone" tae says walking over to yoongi wrapping his arms around his small waist.

"Yuck" I say fake gagging looking at the two males."if y'all wanna be sappy go into the other room." I say playfully.

They stopped at stared at me . I took one look at them and took off running .

"Jinnnnnnnnnnnnn helpppppp me"I say screaming while running into the kitchen trying to put so much distance as possible between me at the two playful males .

The others fell back onto the couch laughing at us three. After a while they finally caught up with me .

Yoongi grabbed me by the ankles while tae grabbed my wrist . They picked me up and headed to the backyard.

"You guys better fucking not" I say to the men that carried my limp body . "Well stop talking shit then princess." Tae says smirking at me getting closer to the water. It's fucking fall and he wanna play with some damn water.

"Tae baby I was just kidding you know that right? Yoongi......... come on guys don't do this" I plead with my men . They ignore me and proceeded to the water.

"JINNNNN , NAMJOOON PLEASE HELP ME !" I scream now thrashing around trying to get them to drop me . Unfortunately my cry falls on deaf ears . Next thing I know I'm plunging deep in the 7 foot end .

The cold water go up my nose and I'm eyes snap close . I swim back up to the top and take a deep breath. I eventually open my eyes and look at the smirking men . I just stare at them .

I swim to the edge not saying a word and get out . "Princess?" Tae says softly walking up me . I hold my hand up signaling him to stop , I look at them and walk off to the house still not saying at word .

They got me fuck up if they think I'm finna be nice to they ass after they threw me in that cold ass water . I walk into the living room and the slight chatter stopped. Everybody looked at me . Jin and Joon looked liked they wanted to speak but I didn't want to hear shit from them either. I turned my head and motioned hobi ,Jimin and kook to come with me .

I walked up to hobi's room and walked right to the shower. Right after I strip the boys came in. "Princess are you okay ?" Jimin says timidly scared that I might blow up at him . I slightly smile at my baby boy . Him and kook has been in sub mode all day .

Kook hasn't let go of hobi since this morning and Jimin went into sub mode when I scolded him this morning about having an attitude.

I smiled softly at him knowing he's not in the space to be handled rough and opened my arms . "Come here baby" I softy say and he immediately walks into me.

"What's wrong baby , usually you'd be stuck to one of us when your like this ?" I answer.

"I didn't wanna make you mad again." He utters while I take off his clothes. "Baby boy your just fine whenever you need me I'm here" I say holding his face into my hands . Now all of us are fully naked and we step into the shower.

Hobi steps under the water first while her two subs are latched onto her sides needing her physical touch. They watch as the water cascades down their soulmates smooth lean body. Sticking to his every curve and muscle.

They watch as he pushes his now wet hair back out of his face showing off his breathtaking face. He turns around at looks his babies .

He slightly chuckles, they love to stare he thought before they started to walk towards him.

She and hobi take turns washing kook and Jimin then them washing each other and rinsing off. They get out and dry off and put on some pajamas seeing as it's around 5 knowing they wouldn't be going a going anywhere.

They all file down Into the living room to  cuddle and watch tv . In the mist of watching princess and the frog cause Jimin picked it , she feels eyes staring holes into the side of head .

" see something you like ?" I questioned still looking at tv while rubbing Jimins back as he layed in between my legs .

"We're sorry princess,please forgive us" she looked over to tae giving her those pleading eyes and then over to the others doing to same thing . Ughhhh fuck it.

"Omg come on" I say making room . They all climb around us and starts cuddling.