Chapter 5

"Mhmmm" i moaned out ...... you ask why I'm moaning ?

Well I woke up to suga's beautiful talented mouth latch onto my clit while he was pumping 2 fingers in and out of me repeatedly making wet noises.

And on the other side of the bed there was my innocence bunny giving tae some bomb ass head .

" FUCK " I moaned eyes rolling into the back of my head as yoongi put his face deeper into my pussy and tongue fucked me harder .

My back arched of the bed tryin to get away from the intense pleasure he was giving me but he pushed down my hips and locked his arms around them making me Immobile .

My hand found it's way into his fluffy black hair trying to push him away . "Baby if you keep pushing me I wont stop until i see tears running down yo face" he growled and going back to lazily sucking my clit like there's no tomorrow.

"Ahhh bunny , your doing so good , don't stop" tae moaned sending shock waves down to my pussy making me ever wetter .

"Mhmm" kookie moaned deep throating tae's thick veiny dick while he rubs his balls stimulating him even further. I couldn't look away from the sight .

I grind lazily against yoongi's tongue feeling the build up of my orgasm coming fast approaching. "Look at me princess, I wanna see the pretty little face of yours when you cum in daddies mouth" he said deeply .

"Kookieee" tae moaned as he came deep into kooks throat. He swallowed without a second thought while tae pull him in for a sloppy kiss tasting him self on JK's lips .

That's all it took for me to come undone shaking, my orgasm tore through my body while yoongi slowly pulled away from me .

" you did so good princess" yoongi praised me as he held me in his arms .

" yea you did really good honey " jk smiled and said making me happy .

"Let's go get you guys cleaned up" yoongi to lead us the the bathroom where we took turns in the shower.
~TIME SKIP~
I pulled on my clothes and did my hair and went into the living room getting ready to head to work with guys .

                               ~TIME SKIP~I pulled on my clothes and did my hair and went into the living room getting ready to head to work with guys

"Princess you ready?" Joon yelled into the bathroom.

" yea , here I come" I yelled back walking out of the bathroom , downstairs into the living room .

"So how do I look?" I said shyly giving them a little twirl . I don't want to make a bad impression but I also want to be myself .

I look at them expecting an answer but they all were staring at me with their mouths slightly open

" I'll go change" I started to walk but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back .

"Princess you look great , sorry we couldn't form any words ....umm your *cough* nipple piercing caught us of guard" hoseok said as his face heated up