Chapter 29

"Baby are you almost ready ?" Jin asked the girl that was taking forever to get ready .

"Yes baby I'm almost done" I say finishing up my make up . Jin said where going out to have a fun day . Everybody agreed to branch off in two to go have fun and meet back at the house for their surprise. It was currently 2:40 p.m .

This morning around 6 I got up to go shopping and get a few things . I stopped by Victoria secret to get some lingerie for after the surprise. I'm so excited to see their reactions because I worked very hard on it and it was something I enjoyed doing .

I put the finishing touches on my makeup and headed into jins room to find him doing the same . He was blending his concealer into his face , not that he needed it .

"You rushing me but you not done yet" I laughed walking towards the handsome man . My handsome man , I smirk stalking closer to him . His eyes meet mines in the mirror and he immediately turned around.

"Nope princess, go sit down" he says without room to disobey. I pout and make a beeline to his comfy bed and watch him put on his clothes.

We all decided to match as a whole , why? Well because I wanna match my mans . I sit back on Jins bed and watch him get dressed . I watch as Jin pulls out a black t-shirt and slips it over his head and then pulling on a pair of black jeans . Over his black t-shirt he pulled on a leather jacket .

We all had on black leather jackets because they look good in them so why the fuck not .

"Ok baby let's go down stairs and see if everybody's ready so we can head out okay ?" Jin says walking up to his girlfriend and picking her up .

She buries her head in his neck and latched onto his sensitive flesh. She felt him twitch but he kept moving , once he got downstairs he put her down seeing as everybody was now in the living room.

I walked into the middle of the room and clapped my hands getting the men attention.

"Okay guys it 2:57 currently so that gives us 4 hours to branch off and have fun . I have a surprise for everyone so we need to be back at home around 6:30 ish in order for things to work out okay?" I finish talking and look everyone over ........

 I have a surprise for everyone so we need to be back at home around 6:30 ish in order for things to work out okay?" I finish talking and look everyone over