Chapter 17

I woke up to my chim chim gliding his short chunky fingers over my soulmate mark . I noticed he does this absent mindlessly when he just sitting there. We all have the same mark on our forearm. It's a tattoo of a snake . It's not to big not to small.

Everyone's mark varies on the person's personality

Everyone's mark varies on the person's personality . Mines and my soulmates have snakes. Very hostile animals , are almost always alone , observes everything and always cautious , never knowing when It will strike.

It's a good way to describe us as a whole ,that's why we get along so good.

I peered up at Jimin and take in all his beauty. He's always so beautiful without even trying , sometimes it baffles me at how breathtaking he is . His plump pink lips that are always begging to be kissed , his slender eyes that almost always disappear when he laughs or smile . Those brown orbs of mischief that always tell a story , i get caught in them every time he stares at me .

"Princess, you ok ?" He asks with a small smile bringing me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize I was ogling him again . " yes I'm ok , Ig you caught me again huh ?" I let out a breathy chuckle . " I suppose I did , what were you thinking about ?" He asked still rubbing my mark .

" wouldn't you like to know" I said teasingly "I tell you on one condition" I said lifting my head up to get a better look at him .

"And what's the condition?" He asked eyeing me " I promise it's nothing bad chim chim" I laugh. " idk Jimin she's a sneaky one" joonie says from the front seat "yea you got that right hyung , she bribed me into putting her food in the microwave, idk how she did it but she did" googie said shuddering . I glared playfully at the older male through the rear view mirror.

"You got kookie to use the microwave??" Jimin said wide eyed . I laughed again "yes I did , it took a lot of convincing" I said remembering how I had to give him multiple kisses and caresses to get him to warm up my leftover spaghetti.

"Wow kook she's got you wrapped around her little finger" Jimin smirked . "Oh please, she's got all of us wrapped around her finger, especially jin hyung" kook said . " Oh He's got her spoiled rotten, when he's around she doesn't even walk on her own and god forbid one of us makes her mad and she tells him ." Joon said laughing .

" you guys do realize I'm sitting right here right ?" I said crossing my arms throwing all of
them nasty glares. "Aww kitten we didn't mean it like that" Jimin said giving me soft pecks on my plump lips .

"Yea yea , y'all owe me cuddles or I'll tell Jin when he get home"

"See she's doing it now" kook yelled we all started laughing . I love these guys . Even if I didn't have them as soulmates I would have been content with having them as friends.