Chapter 10

"No .....No ....No" I said . Pleading them not to leave me . Was I not enough or did they just want to use me .

" baby please don't go I'll do anything" I said grabbing onto jin's hand , tears flowing down my face .

He snatched his hand away and gave me one last scowl and walked out of the door leaving with me heart.

I woke up screaming in the middle of the night crying for Jin. Of course he came running into my room as soon as he heard me .

After that night 2 weeks ago I've been stuck to him . Every where he goes I follow.At night when he uses the bathroom he pickes me up and takes me with him .

He doesn't mind but I know I have to focus on work cause we have that concert coming up in about 6 days .

I just can't get that stupid dream out of my head , what if they really leave me ? What will I do .

" kitten did you here me ?" Hobi said bringing me out of my head . I was sitting in jins lap while he was watching tv and apparently talking to Hobbs.

"Huh?" I said

" you know what ..... I'm sick of this come here" he said sternly.

I gulped, I've never seen him like this . Hobbs is always smiling and happy but not he has this dark aura surrounding him. He's mad

I walked over to him and he picks me up and heads to his room . He sat me on the bed and locked the door .

" what the fuck is going on with you ?"

"You've been like this for two weeks" he said irritated . I didn't dare look him in the eyes

" I had a bad dream ..... you guys left me ...... I begged you not to go but you still left" I said tears brimming at my eyes .

" look at me princess" hobi said now standing in front of me .

I still didn't look

" I won't ask again" he growled

I looked at him and he crattled my face in his hand and gave me a loving kiss.

He got down on his knees and pulled off my pants and along with my panties .

" princess you should know that we would never leave you ....... so I'm gonna show you just how much I love you."

He started off giving small kisses to my inner thigh and trailing his way to my ankles.

He kissed back up to my other thigh.

Next thing you know he's face deep in my pussy . Lapping hungrily at my libia.

" h-hobi your so gooooodd" I moaned out breathless

He moaned into me sending pleasurable waves thoughout my body .

"I love you some much ..... I would never do anything to hurt you baby" he said huskily his warm breath caressing my slippery folds

Diving back in he pushed my legs back towards my head.

"Hold your legs back for me baby"

" o-okay" I said holding my legs back for him. He sunk one long slinder finger into me . And slowly pumped while his other hand keep circling my swollen clit.

" look at me"

I raised my head head to look at the man that was making me feel this way .

He sped up plunging in and out of me at a fast pace , while his mouth latched back on my clit sucking on it like a pacifier.

" o-oh god" i moaned with my head falling back and my legs shaking.

" that's my good girl , your doing so well baby"

Soon my stomach started to knot and I know what time it's was and so did hobi

My words are a jumbled up mess at the double stimulation. "Use your words baby , tell me what you want"

" c-cum , daddy can I cum ?" I screamed out

" I don't know can you" he teased still pumping at the fast pace ,curving to hit my g spot .

" please , can I cum" I begged tears streaming down my face.

He's literally making me cry for god's sake .

He nodded his head yes and my whole body tenses. Coming down from my high hobi runs me a bath and took his time washing and clothing me.
                          -TIME SKIP-

we're all sitting in the living room playing uno and Im sitting in jin's lap again .

What can I say I'm just stuck to him .

"Babydoll are you gonna talk about what's been going on with you" Joon asked putting down his cards

Everyone looks at me expectly

" about two weeks ago I had and dream"

"In my dream you guys left me, I begged you not to go but you abandoned me anyways"

"And It hurt , it hurt a lot . I woke up screaming jins name because he was the last person that walked away ,and that's when he came running in my room"

Yoongi spoke up " honey you know we love you . We wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you."

" we know you have Attachment issues, we don't want make them worse, we love you too much to see you this way" googie said

" I'm sorry for acting like this , I'm sorry for pushing you way" I sobbed in jins shoulder

" it's ok babydoll we forgive you"

Will she get over her issues so she can have a better life ??

What will happen at the concert??