𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃

"And we have another new student all the way from Texas joining our class for the rest of the year! Please introduce yourself."

      "Hi everyone! My name is Mckayleigh and I hope we can be great friends," she smiled.

     "And I hope we can be great friends," I mimicked in an annoying voice.

     "Cmon Y/n, don't you think you're being a little too harsh with her, she seems kinda nice," Yamaguchi said to me.

      "Even Satan knew when to play nice," I replied.

      "Give her a chance," Hinata said.

      "In the wise words of Taylor Swift," I cleared my throat, "'May your heart remain breakable, but never by the same hand twice.' And therefore, I refuse to play nice."

     "Look, I know I'm supposed to defend you no matter what, but the Taylor quote and what you said have no correlation," Tsukishima replied.

    "Quiet!" The teacher shouted from the front of the class.

      Kageyama made sure no one was watching before he leaned over and whispered, "No, I think you're right on this one, don't trust her."

    "Mckayleigh, why don't you go sit next to     Y/n. If I'm not incorrect, she went to school with you?"

       "Yes she did," Mckayleigh smiled as she walked to the seat next to me
________________________________

   "Hey, Y/n!" Mckayleigh shouted to me as I walked down the hall with the four of the first years.

    The whole group stops and waits for her to catch up to us. "Yeah?" I ask.

     "How are you and the guy with the man bun, are y'all still together?" She asked.

     "Ohh, Asahi," Hinata realized.

     "Yeah, that one," Mckayleigh agreed.

     "Um, no. She's with me now," Tsukishima said, giving her a tight lipped smile.

      "Ohh," she giggled, "That's so funny. I never thought that he would be your type."

      "What do you mean?" Kageyama said as he stared at her.

      "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about her dating history, and I didn't think she would go for someone like that," she giggled. I swear if this bitch doesn't stop giggling I'm going to punch someone.

      "What do you mean by 'someone like that'?" Tsukki asked, raising a brow.

    "Oh, you know," she shrugged, "Anyways, I needed some people to sit with today, and since me and Y/n go way back, I should probably sit with you guys!"

    "Oh, of course!" Chirped Hinata.

    "I still don't know what she means by 'someone like that'," Tsukki whispered to me.

________________________________

   "Oh my god, and I remember when we were in Texas, she would get hated on for wearing such ugly outfits and I was the only one who stood up for her!" She chirped.

  Everyone loved my outfits, you were the only one who disliked them.

     "And she used to be a liiitttlle but on the ugly side, but I'm so glad she glew up!" She exclaimed. By this point, Noya and Tanaka were grinding their teeth in annoyance/anger.

     "I'm not really comfortable with what you're saying about Y/n," chuckled Sugawara.

      "Whattt, it's true though," she laughed.

      "Well, um, let's just get to know you better, yeah? Tell us a little about yourself. Hobbies, fun facts, preferred pronouns. Just anything we would need to know about you," Asahi said, successfully shifting the topic.

    "My pronouns are she/her, thanks for asking. And I enjoy playing video games, but I'm not really good at them. Also I like to go places with friends," she replied. After that, conversation ran pretty smooth at the table, and it wasn't too bad.

_______________________________

     "So um... Tsukishima right? You haven't really talked to me since I got here."