𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙴𝚈𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙿𝚈

Mckayleigh's eyes shot open, "Yeah Y/n, don't act stupid," she said, playing it off

"Tsukishima... you broke up with me," I said, looking him in the eye with a confused look on my face.

"Um... no. You cheated on me with Tendou," He said slowly as if I was having trouble understanding.

"No, she only dated me after y'all broke up. She showed me the texts," Tendou defended. Mckayleigh's eyes were darting everywhere except for at us.

"Let me see that," he said while snatching my phone. His eyes darted all across the screen and then onto his phone,

"... I never sent this message," he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Then who would do something like th-" Tendou's eyes ran to Mckayleigh.

"Why are you all looking at me?" She asked nervously with a giggle.

"Did you do this?" Tsukishima asked with a glare.

"Why would I-" she began, she wasn't able to finish her sentence because I leaped onto her.

"Alright bitch, I'll let you go if you tell us the truth," I said while grabbing her by the neck.

"Y-yeah," she said between coughs.

"What do you mean, 'yeah'?" I asked her, slightly loosening my grip on her.

"Yeah, I did it. You deserved it for being such a bitch. You may not have cheated, but you were way too buddy-buddy with Tendou when you and Tsukki were dating. I just sped up the process of you cheating," she shrugged.

"I'm breaking up with you," Tsukishima said simply as he stood up, dusting his pants off.

"W-what?" She questioned.

"What did you expect? Call an Uber babes, no one wants you here," Tendou said with a wave. She ended up storming off .

"Are you really gonna let her get off with just a single choking?" Tendou asked.

"No, I'm gonna put her in my simp group chat and call her mom. I just have to wait a minute before doing all that though," I added.

"Y/n, I really, really fucked up. And I didn't try to communicate with you. Instead I got together with someone you hated. And I know I was so stupid. But can you please take me back?" He asked. Tendou's eyes widened in panic as his head swung towards me, waiting for me reaction.

"No," I stated simply, "I have a boyfriend." Tendou's face brightened up and a smile spread across his face.

"Yup!" He exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder

      "C'mon Tsukki. This isn't some romance book, I've moved on."

Y/n's Simps

    Y/n has added Mckayleigh into the chat

Mckayleigh:
Y am I in here

Y/n:
Mckayleigh sabotaged me and Tsukki's
relationship and then got with him

Kenma:
I've always hated u

Kenma:
Ur eyelashes are clumpy

Kenma:
U smell cheap

Kenma:
U can't dress

Kenma:
Do u wanna borrow a hairbrush hun?

Suna:
I agree ^^

Suna:
Mckayleigh deserves  NO RIGHTS

Suna:
This is a Mckayleigh hate chat

Ushijima:
👎

Kita:
That was very immature of you

Kuroo:
We know your freckles r fake

Bokuto:
We can tell u did it with a lip
pencil babes

Yamaguchi:
Ik they're so embarrassing

Mad Dog:
Tbh at this point

Mad dog:
They've summed it up
and I need to get the last word in

Mad Dog:
So

Mad Dog:
Ur ugly

       "Hi! Is this Mrs.Smith? Perfect, we need to talk about your daughter."

(A/n: TY FOR 100K READS GUYS!!! ik this chapter was a bit boring, but the next ones will be much more interesting. Here's to the end of the Mckayleigh Arc)