𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻

"Hm..." Tendou hummed. He held me arm distance by the shoulders as he examined me. His eyes traveling up and down my body.

     "Y/n. You are absolutely beautiful. I don't think you need this makeover, it may be unfair for the rest of us if you get any prettier. But, since you really want to, I'll help," Tendou told me.

     "Let's start, shall we?"

Step 1: Hair

     "Your hair's so soft," Tendou says as he lightly poked my head, "Oh! Sorry! I forgot to ask. Are you okay with me touching your hair?"

    "Tendou, you're the one doing my hair. You're fine," I replied.

    "Alright, just making sure. How about... highlights! Highlights are fun!" Tendou exclaimed.

      "Alright, highlights it is."

Step 2: skin

     "Actually, my mom makes me these face masks. I can't tell you what's in it though. It's a secret. But you've gotta trust me on this one, I mean, look how soft and shiny my skin is," Tendou told me.

     "Okay, fine. Go ahead and put it on me," I said to him in reply.

      "Put it on you?" He asked.

      "Yeah, my arms are tired," I said.

     "Alright, no problem," he said. He put on a glove, "Sorry, I don't have one of those application thingies." I just shrug in reply.

    He straddles my lap and his eyebrows furrow in concentration as he applied it onto my face. He looked so adorable like this.

     "Aanddd... done!" He exclaimed, not getting up.

      "Tendou, can I put some on you?" I asked.

     "Huh? Oh yeah, sure."

     He handed me the little bowl of beige, thick liquid. I took a dollop and swiped it on his nose. Not quite used to the cold feeling yet, his nose scrunched in reply. I hopped into his lap and finished applying the rest of the face mask onto his cheeks.

Tendou's POV

  I hope she can't see my blush.

Y/n's POV:

Step 3: nails

     "Okay, I can do this one. I do my nails like every week," Tendou tells me.

    "Let's doooo... acrylics. And maybe make them black if you want," he said to me.

     "Perfect," I said as I smiled at him.

-

     He took my hand in his as he buffed and filed the nails. I was so focused on how concentrated he was on making my nails look nice that I almost missed how warm his hands were. And how they fit so perfectly into mine.

    "If I paint your nails, you've gotta paint mine," he told me.

     "Deal!" I said excitedly.

     Once he finished my nails, I picked out a nice nude/pink color from his small collection of nail polishes. He put his hand in mine and I really looked at how pretty his hands were for the first time. They were pale and his fingers were long and slender. His hands weren't veiny and his nails were nicely shaped.