𝙻𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝚃

"Don't worry, this isn't on you. It's on them. Don't blame yourself for their stupidity. They don't know what their missing. Just know I'm here for you."

Who said this you may ask? Well the answer varies.

It was Tuesday evening and Tendou was consoling Y/n with these words. They sat on her bed with Tendou's arms wrapped around her and Y/n's head buried into his shirt. Tears and dripping eye makeup soaked the front of his tee as he pet her head.

It was also Tuesday evening when Mckayleigh sat with Tsukishima on the swings and said these same words. They stared at their feet as one of them felt sorrowful and the other faked sorrow.

Mckayleigh's POV

"Tsukki, look at me. This isn't on you, this is just what she does. You need to move on. And I know that that's easier said than done, but I'll guide you all the way to recovery. I'll be there for you. Don't forget that, okay?" I asked.

"Thank you. For telling me about this and for being here for me. Im glad I still have someone," Tsukishima said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"Yeah. I tried to talk to her today. I walked up to her and she just walked on as if I wasn't there. She acts like we're strangers." Well, that was the point.

"Im sorry," I said as I pulled him into a hug.

Tendou's POV

"... And he said that we should just never talk again," she said between sniffles.

"How do you know it was him? What if someone took his phone?" I tried to console her. Look at me. I was fighting for the other team. I should be happy right now. Shouldn't I? But how could I when she was upset like this? In the end, the goal wasn't to end up her; it's to make her happy.

"He never tells anyone his password. He changes it every time someone guesses it. I doubt someone could get in. And you know who he sat with at lunch today? Mckayleigh! By themselves. What if he left me for her?" she explained.

"I don't know what to say except that I'm here for you. And I know that sounds cheesy and gross, but it's true. You can talk to me. Call me or text me whenever you need something. I don't care what time you call me. It'll make both of us feel better if you talk," I explained.

She nodded slightly before digging her face deeper into my shirt. She looked up at me through her lashes,

"Thank you Tendou."

Is it bad that I want to kiss her right now?

Tsukishima and Y/n's POV

How did I let myself get so attached within the past 4 weeks, only to break this hard?