𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚂𝙴

Tsukishima POV:

"Okay, so maybe I was in the wrong this time, but how was I supposed to know that Mrs.Ravina would hate you, she loved me every time I came over to see Y/n," Yamaguchi explained.

"I'm glad I made it out there alive," I said.

"You know what..."

"Are you sure we can't do something other than plan C..."

"We have no choice, Tsukki"

"... Alright... Make the calls."

Y/n POV:

The day went fairly well. Summer was coming to an end. I had just finished my shift at the smoothie shop. I would've chose something closer, but it's what payed the best so I guess I just had to put up with it. I drove home with Maude Latour playing in the background as I tried to get one specific person off of my mind.

I heard my phone ringing just as I pulled into the driveway. Kiyoko called me while Yachi spammed my phone.

"Bitch! Get your camera ready!" Exclaimed Kiyoko.

"For what?" I asked.

"You'll see," and with that she hung up the phone.

I nervously walked over to the front porch and pulled out my keys, only for my mom to open the door before I could.

      "Y/n, I'm so sorry. They just practiced so hard, and they brought brownies!" She began.

     "What're you even talking about?" I asked.

      "Just... come in," she sighed.

       As soon as I step into the house, I hear loud music blaring and ricocheting off my walls.

     I turned to my left and my eyes shot wide open. I had to sit down on the couch so that I didn't fall over with laughter.

      Standing in front of me was most Karasuno and Nekoma in cheerleading uniforms and pom poms; standing on 2 very unbalanced pyramids. Kenma stood on top of the first one, "I didn't want to do this," he clarified.

      Tsukishima stood on top of the other one while Nishinoya and Hinata struggled to hold him up.

      "If you drop me I'm beating both of your asses up," said Tsukishima

      "You're doing great Tsukishima!" Exclaimed Yamaguchi from the bottom of the pyramid.

      "Can we get this over with?" Asked Kageyama.

      All of a sudden they went into an elaborate cheer routine. Kuroo walked off the 'stage' like he was Vanna White or something and brought out a poster with a picture of me drawn onto it. Honestly, I think that picture is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

      I was so focused on the picture, I almost forgot about the rest of their little performance. That was until I heard a loud smash. Tsukishima fell from one of their stunts and right then and there he began chasing Kageyama around the living room.

      Yamaguchi looked horrified as it all went down, and in a hope to save the show he picked up his pom poms and cheered, "Take Tsukki back!"

     And with that, the room erupted into claps as Kageyama was running for his life, Tsukki running after him, and Hinata trying to stop Tsukki.

      When they finally ran out of breath, Tsukishima asked me, "So... What do you think?"

      "It was wonderful, your speed and stamina was amazing and so was your form."

      "I'm talking about you taking me back, not my Tom and Jerry chase with Kageyama."

     "Um... did you draw that picture of me?" I asked.

     "No, that was all Kuroo," he defended.

      "Then, sure," I shrugged.

      "Seriously?" Exclaimed my mom,

      "Well if he's willing to go to such extreme lengths to get her back, he must be good for her," added my other mom.

        "Wait! What's wrong with my picture?" Questioned Kuroo.

        "Well for starters, why don't I have a nose?"