𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙷 𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝚁𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙴

Tsukishima's POV:

"Operation get Y/n back," Yamaguchi wrote on the chalkboard, underlining his handwriting. He roughly placed the chalk down, causing it to break.

"Oops... sorry I just got excited," he said with a shrug. He opened up the little box of chalk and grabbed another one before he turned away from me and started writing again.

"Plan A was to compliment her on Instagram because your dumbass values your pride too much. And clearly, that didn't work. Therefore, moving onto one of MY plans," Yamaguchi began.

"Can't we just try to make her jealous or something. I don't wanna do the mushy stuff... you know?" I stated, my arms draped over the back of the chair.

"Tsukki... you lost her because you're an idiot. Are you really gonna try to make her jealous. Do you seriously think that that's gonna make her want you?" He questioned.

"... yes," I stated.

"Fine," he said, "But just to be clear, I do not encourage this behavior. What's your plan to make her jealous anyway?"

"Yams... Tadashi... Guchi..." I began.

"What do you need me to do," he sighed.

"Nothing really, but can you just dress up like a really hot girl so that I can post you on my story so that she'll be jealous," I smiled sweetly.

"You mean like those girls on tik tok? Where you only see like my hair, back, outfit, and stuff? " He asked, raising a brow.

"Precisely my friend, now let's get you into your new look," I said, standing up.

"You're lucky I love you," he sighed.

_______________________________

    "We need to go shopping," I state.

     "What are we thinking is a good look?" He asked.

      "Skirts for sure. Maybe like a matching set?"

    "Alright, I can see that. We could go to that little store," Yamaguchi suggested, pointing to a fairly modern looking shop in a corner of the mall.

     "Looks good to me," I said with a shrug.

     We went through so many racks of clothing and we lost track of how many shades of blue Yams had tried on. We ended up settling for a cute, green matching set with a set of hair clips to accessorize.

________________________________

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi drones on while staring at a little beauty shop next to a Sephora.

"Yes?" I question, while raising a brow.

"I'm gonna go get my legs waxed," he stated with determination.

"You don't need to do that."

"No, I'm not gonna half-ass this plan. Plus, it would just add so much to the picture. I need to do this!"

"Wow. Inspirational. If you really want smooth legs, we can shave them. You're not going to be able to handle getting your legs waxed," I said.

"This is my calling!" He exclaimed as he marched into the store. Why am I doing this?

_______________________________

Yamaguchi laid on one of those long chair things as the lady poured yellow wax onto his legs.

He winced at the heat of the wax making contact with his leg.

"I told you you couldn't handle this," I rolled my eyes.

"I totally can!" He defended just before she pulled of the first strip.

"Son of a-"

_______________________________

"Wigs!" Yamaguchi said while pointing to Party City.

"I'm thinking we do like a long black wig," I suggested.

"I see something like that over there," he pointed when we walked into the store.

________________________________

"Tsukishima, if I am doing this for you, I expect to be treated. I refuse to do my own hair and makeup. This is a set and I am an actor today. I need hair and makeup here pronto," Yamaguchi said, crossing his right leg over his left.

"You're such a drama queen," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Am I getting my makeup done or not?"

"Yes..."

_______________________________

"You know what this is missing?" Yams asked.

"What?"

"My thigh highs," he said as he made his way to his closet.

"Am I allowed to ask-"

"No. Rule number 5 of the bro code is to never ask about sock choices," he said sternly.

"Now come sit on my lap," I said.

"Tsukki!" He exclaimed while "seductively" (not even in the slightest) running his hands down my chest, "At least buy me dinner first."

"You're so..."

"Lovely, wonderful, amazing?" He asked, "I know."

"Let's just take the pictures," I said with a smile.
________________________________

"And we post it onto the private story with just her... and now we wait," Yamaguchi said as he tossed my phone onto his bed, secondly tossing himself on the bed and resting his hands behind his head.

I practically jumped to reach the phone when I heard my Snapchat notification go off, and I would've gotten it too if Yamaguchi wasn't closer and grabbed it first.

"She swiped up!" He exclaimed.

"What did she say?!"

Ugly <3

You and yams r so cute
together <3

"How did she know? We weren't even facing her?" I questioned.

"Ohhh! Well it's not like everyone has a birthmark in the shape of a cat on their neck."