𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙸𝙶𝚂

The fair was in town for approximately 2 weeks. To be honest I wonder what happens to it after those 2 weeks. It's not like they could pack it into a box and put it away for later. I was going there on a date with Tendou today.

      "C'mon Y/n! We've gotta get those unlimited pass bracelets!" Tendou exclaimed excitedly. His hands were intertwined with mine as he pulled me to the little booth where they sold tickets.

    "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" I said between giggles.

     The lady at the desk gave us a smile as we made our way to get our passes, my hand still in his.

      "Now what would you lovely kids like today?" She asked.

     "Two unlimited ride bracelets please!" Tendou beamed. He paid for the bracelets and just as we were about to leave, the lady called us back.

     "You know darling, I hate to overstep my boundaries, but you two are just so adorable. You lovely pair have a good day now!" She exclaimed, waving us off with her pink acrylics.

      "Thank you ma'am, have a nice day," Tendou said, an arm wrapped around me in pride.

      "Now, we have to ride that rollercoaster before anything else," I said.

      "The one for eight year olds?" Tendou asked.

      "That's the one," I say with a snap of my fingers.

    "Then of course," he said.

         "No, I'll get it this time," Tendou said while handing a bill to the person running the booth. I stood with 5 little bears in my hands already.

      "I don't need it love, I already have all these," I explained.

       "Yeah, but you said the big, pink one is pretty. I'm not leaving until I get that one," he said, his eyes focused on the balloons he needed to pop with the darts.

      As though the entire thing was perfectly timed, Tendou hit five balloons as soon as he finished explaining his reasoning to me.

     His face was laced with joy as he handed me the pink bear.

       "Good job babes," I said while ruffling his hair.

          "What do you mean you've never had funnel cake?" I asked him.

      "I always saw pretty, pink, fluffy cotton candy. When you see something that looks like it belongs in a cartoon, how are you gonna pick pieces of bread with sugar on top?" Tendou asked me.

     "Oh, it is so much more than that!" I exclaimed.

       "Oh sorry, how could I forget the whipped cream and scarce chocolate sauce I mean-" I shut him up by stuffing a piece of funnel cake in his mouth. He chewed slowly and his eyebrows furrowed. He looked off to the side as if he was analyzing the whole thing.

      "Oh yeah," he said while biting off the piece on my fork, " I get the hype," he said while diving in for another piece.

         "We're getting our fortune read!" I said as I grabbed Tendou and dragged him into the stereotypical fortune tent.

     My fortune ended up coming out as, "True love is nearby, once you find it, don't let it go."

      And Tendou just ended up getting a little speech on how he had bad luck coming his way, I thought he'd take it with a grain of salt, but he ended up listening very intently and becoming very invested in what the old woman had to say.

        "What's that thing called? The one with the horses and other animal?" Tendou asked.

       "The merry-go-round?" I questioned.

       "That's the one, let's go!" He exclaimed.

      "I call the chicken!" He screamed as he ran ahead. I gave a small smile and wave to all the little kids who looked at Tendou's hair in interest.

       "Then let me have the pig! Let me have the pig!" I yelled.

     Some kid ended up taking the pig. Tendou tried to bully him off so that I could have it, but he ended up having to bribe him.

        And to end off the day, we decided to go on the Ferris Wheel. The line was unreasonably long. That factor mixed with the boiling temperatures was absolute torture.

      "Oh it looks like they're grouping us into fours," Tendou pointed out.

      "Next!" Called out a tall man.

      We sat down in our little passenger car waiting for the next two people to be seated.

"Tsukki?"

"Mckayleigh?"