𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚂

Tsukishima's POV

Mckayleigh :)

Hey how r u?

I'm fine.

Ty

Np

Just checking up on u. Ik this
may be rly difficult for u Rn

Yeah :)

Do u wanna go grab some ice cream?

I would love that :) <3

    "Alright that's enough for me," I said while shoving my cup of vanilla ice cream away.

     "Cmon, you only finished like 6 spoonfuls," Mckayleigh whined and I shrugged in reply.

      "Open your mouth," she said. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth for her as she shoveled a large spoonful into my mouth.

      "See? Now was that so hard?" She asked.

    "I mean... I guess not?" I reply.

     "Now, let's get to know each other better," Mckayleigh said as put down her spoon and looked at me with a smile.

Y/n's POV:

    " Tendou!" I exclaimed while knocking on his bedroom door. His mother let me in and I was waiting for him to answer so that I could tell him my genius plan.

      "Hold on! Hold on! Gimme a sec!" I heard stumbling and a whine after I heard him fall into the floor. Then, he finally opened the door.

      "Hey Y/n!" He exclaimed with a smile.

      "I'm gonna glow up! And you're gonna help me!" I exclaimed.

      "W-what? Wait I have a question. I like you a lot and all, a-as a friend I mean, but isn't it usually Suna or Yachi who helps you with these sort of things?" He asked.

      "Well yes... but I haven't necessarily told anyone yet... so will you help me?" I asked.

    "Yeah of course I'll help you. We can start right now if you want."