Imagine #18 ❀

I sighed as I dialed Harry's number, pressing the phone to my ear, forcing myself to not let the tears spill down my cheeks as I waited for him to pick up.

I sat in the range rover Harry bought me for my birthday last year, outside of the hospital building with my head resting against the steering wheel.

"Hi baby." Harry says happily as he picks up the phone after what seems like hours of non stop ringing. "Is there something you need? I was in the middle of recording with the boys." He says in a hushed tone and now I can hear other voices in the background.

I shook my head, wiping the tear that fell down my cheek. "Can I stop by the studio quick? I have to tell you something." I said softly, not wanting my voice to break. Not now. 

"Yeah of course." Harry says. "Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah." I say as I hang up the phone, not being able to hold in my tears any longer. I let them fall down my cheeks as I set my phone in the passenger seat and pulled out of the parking lot, not even bothering to wipe them away. 

It took me fifteen minutes to arrive at the studio and once I got there Harry was waiting outside for me with a big smile on his face. 

I braced myself as I climbed out of the range rover and tried to make myself look presentable, but most likely doing a terrible job at it. "Mayara? What's wrong?" Harry's smile suddenly faded as he took in my appearance and my tear stained cheeks.

I shook my head as I walked over to him. "I'm sorry." I whispered, looking down at the ground. "I-I went to the doctor for my ultrasound today," I paused, looking up at my husbands face. "We lost her." I said, almost inaudible. But I knew Harry heard me because he pulled me into his body and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. "I'm sorry." I sobbed into his chest. "It's my fault, I didn't take care of our baby like I was supposed to."

"Shh, It's not your fault Mayara. Things like this happen baby." He whispered into my ear, kissing the top of my head softly. "Let's get home yeah?" He asked and I nodded, letting him lead me to the range rover.

-

-

-

This one wasn't really sad I guess.

But I liked it.

I hope you did too!