Imagine #5 Requested by Bailey (Niall)

*Bailey’s P.O.V*

I paced back and forth in the bedroom that I shared with Niall, with a positive pregnancy test in my hand. ‘What am I going to tell Niall?’ I thought to myself. Surely he wouldn’t want the baby. Maybe he would. I shook the thoughts out of my head and focused on what and how I was going to tell Niall about the baby that was slowly growing inside of my stomach as we speak.

My eyes widened as I heard the front door of the house open and close. “Bailey, I’m home!” I heard his thick Irish accent call out. “Where are you?” He asked.

“In the bedroom!” I called out and quickly shoved the pregnancy test into the pocket on my hoodie that I was wearing.

“Hi there.” He said once he walked into the bedroom and kissed me on the cheek. “What’s wrong? I can tell by your facial expression that something’s wrong.” He said, worry clear on his face.

I sighed and sat on the bed patting the space next to me for him to sit down. He cautiously sat down and looked me in the eyes, waiting for me to talk. “Niall I’m not sure what to say or how to say this.” I said. “So I’m just going to come out with it.” He nodded waiting for me to continue. “Niall, I’m pregnant.” I breathed out.

His breath hitched and got up off the bed walking away from me. He looked at me, anger clear in his once gorgeous blue eyes. “How the fuck did this happen, huh?” He asked.

I flinched at his harsh words. “Because I had sex with you.” I said.

“No. We can’t have this child Bailey. You have to get rid of it. It’ll just ruin my career and we’re too young for kids right now.”

Now I began to get angry. “No, Niall! Now I’m going to give you this choice. You either let me have this damn baby or I leave and never come back.”

Niall shrugged. “Fine. Leave and never come back.” He smirked, probably thinking that I would never do it. Thinking I would never leave him.

“Okay.” I said, hopping off the bed, walking into the closet and grabbing a bag stuffing my clothes in it. I slipped some shoes on and a jacket once I was ready and started towards the bedroom door. “Bye niall.” I said, tears brimming my eyes. This was what he wanted. He didn’t want this baby so he wasn’t going to have me.

“Whatever.” He said and that was it. I walked out of the bedroom, down the steps and out to the car driving off to my brother, Harry’s house.

*Niall’s P.O.V*

I sat on the bed completely stunned that she actually left me. I didn’t think she would really do it but she did. She packed her stuff and left me completely alone.

______________________________________________________________________

Remember to request imagines!!!!! I'll do them :)

Comment and vote please <3