Imagine #2 Requested by SaVannah ❀

*Sa Vannah’s P.O.V*

I struggled to see out of the windshield as I drove down the stormy streets of Cheshire trying to get home to Harry. I had, had a long day and now the storm was holding me back from seeing my boyfriend, the one who kept me sane. I sighed and looked away from the road to check my phone and that’s when I heard a crash and everything went black.

*Harry’s P.O.V*

I woke up from my nap to the sound of my phone ringing hoping it was SaVannah telling me where she was but when I looked at my caller ID it was an unknown number. “Hello?” I answered.

“Hi, is this Mr. Styles?” A lady who sounds to be in her forties asked me.

“Yes this is.” I replied. This definitely wasn’t SaVannah.

“I am calling regarding to SaVannah Styles, It seems that she has been in a terrible car accident today and isn’t doing too well.” She informed me.

My eyes widened. Car accident? “What hospital is she in?” I asked hurriedly, I needed to get to her fast.

I heard rapid typing on the other end of the phone. “Cheshire Memorial.” She said, and that’s when I hung up the phone without saying thank you, threw my shoes on and ran outside into the pouring rain running to the car.

The drive to the hospital only took me about ten minutes but it felt like a lifetime knowing that the love of my life was injured and I wasn’t able to be with her right when it happened.

Once I got to the hospital I didn’t waste any time running into the front doors. “May I help you sir?” The lady at the front desk asked me.

“Yes, um I need to know what room SaVannah Styles is in?” I said questioningly.

The dark haired lady nodded and looked through her paperwork looking for SaVannah’s name I assume. “Room, 326. Third floor.” She said sympathetically.

I quietly said thank you and once again to go find her. I ran up to the third floor and her room was the second one I saw. I rushed in there and she was hooked up to many different monitors. “SaVannah.” I whispered and gasped when she turned to face me reveal her bloody and bruised face. “What in the hell happened?” I asked.

“I, I don’t know Harry.” She choked. “I looked away from the road for one second and the next thing I know I’m here hooked up to all of these machines.” She cried.

“Shhh. It’s alright. I’m here. I was so worried when I had gotten the call.” I said to her as I sat next to her and took her hand in mine.

“I thought I was going to die.” She whispered.

I shook my head. “Thank God you’re not.” I whispered and kissed her forehead.

___________________________________________________________________

Remember to request and please vote and comment :) <3