Imagine #9 (Part of new fanfic)

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Liam, I need you to come to the hospital, your sister just went into labor." I heard my mum say on the other end of the phone. 

"Alright, I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and got out of bed sliding my shoes on and a shirt, walking downstairs and walking out the front door. It's three in the damn morning and I'm driving to the hospital because that's the kind of brother I am.  

The drive to the hospital was about ten minutes long, as soon as I got in the building I saw my mum in the waiting room. "Mum, why aren't you in there with her?" I asked as she kissed my cheek.

She shrugged. "Apparently she didn't want me in there, she's waiting for you to be in there with her." 

My eyes widened and mum told me what room Belle was in. I walked at a fast pace and found the room my sister was in. I knocked slightly.

"Come in." I heard her voice say softly.

I opened the door slowly and entered the room seeing a version of my sister that I didn't want to see. She was in pain, I could see it on her face. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "It's just the contractions. Just one of the lovely parts of being in labor." She said through clenched teeth. 

I pulled out a chair and brought it y the bed she was in and sat in it, holding her hand in mine letting her squeeze it when the pain got unbearable. "Liam, you don't think I'm a fuck up do you?" She asked me out of the blue.

I shook my head. "No! Of course not! Why would you even think about that?"

She shrugged and winced. "Because I'm only sixteen and I'm having a baby." 

I sighed. "No Belle, you are not a fuck up. You have done something wrong but you aren't a fuck up, trust me."

"Okay." She whispered, and closed her eyes, suddenly I heard soft snores leave her mouth and I thought it was safe to go tell mum how she was doing.

I walked back to the waiting room and found mum. "She's doing okay, in pain but that's normal for being in labor." I informed her and she nodded. "She's sleeping right now so I decided I would come and tell you how she was doing."

"Thanks sweetheart. You should probably get back there in case she wakes up." She said and i nodded stopping dead in my tracks as soon as I heard what was being said through the intercom in the hospital.

"Liam are they talking about your sister?" Mum asked me as she heard it too. I nodded and our first instinct was to run to Belle's room.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you in there." A short blonde nurse said as we tried to enter the room.

"Why the hell not?" Mum asked. "She's my daughter!"

"Because she is going through some difficulties. I'll keep you two informed." The nurse huffed and walked into the room.

I slid down the wall and sat on the floor waiting for someone to tell me what the hell was going on with my baby sister. I let a tear slide down my cheek and I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep as I waited for the news.

"Liam wake up!" I heard my mum sobbing.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked as I saw her red puffy eyes.

"She's g-gone!" She cried.

"Mum, what do you mean she's gone?" I asked, my heart dropped.

"Your sister, she didn't make it while giving birth to the baby. But the baby made it." She said, sniffling. Her whole body was shaking.

"No, this can't be right. Belle can't be gone. NO!" I shouted and ran into the room across from me and when I walked in it was confirmed, my sister was gone. I heard the heart monitor flat lining. "Please, no." I dropped to my knees and let the tears fall. "You can't be gone." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Liam." I heard my mum say and I felt her hand on my shoulder.

Belle and I were really close. It hurts so much to know that she's not with me anymore. "It's all the damn baby's fault!" I shouted. "If she wouldn't have had that baby in her stomach she would still be alive!"

"Liam stop." My mum warned me and I shook my head walking out of the room and out of the building. "Liam!" I heard her yelling for me but I didn't listen. I didn't want to be in that hospital anymore and I sure as hell didn't want to listen to my mum tell me it was okay when it's really not. 

I climbed into the drivers seat of my car and leaned my head against the steering wheel sobbing. "Why?" I asked myself. "Why did this have to happen to her. She was so innocent and sweet. I just want her back!" I cried, and hit the steering wheel with my fist. 

People do say things happen for a reason, but I don't want to know the reason that I don't have a sister anymore.

________________________________________________________________

I guess this could kind of be considered as a sad imagine. It sure is sad let me tell you that haha. But I need more requests on here. You can request more than once! I just need for you to tell me which boy and the plot that you want to happen in it and I'll write it! Also vote and comment please :)