Imagine #7 (Larry)

*Harry's P.O.V*

I smiled to myself as I opened the door to the flat I shared with my boyfriend of six months, Louis. "Babe, I'm home!" I called. "Babe?" I asked and then he appeared in the living room in front of me with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. "Lou, whats wrong?" I asked, concern clear in my voice.

"I um, Nothng Harry, it's nothing." Louis sighed and started to walk away from me, but not before I could grab his wrist and pull him back over to me. He winced and rubbed his wrist.

My eyes widened. "I hurt you." I whispered.

"No! You didn't hurt me Harry." He said, way too fast.

Curiosity filled my mind so I grabbed his wrist again, gently this time and pulled up the sleeve of his sweater. "Lou, why?" His arm was littered with tiny cuts everywhere. There had to have been over thirty that were new. "Why?" I asked again, more stern this time.

"Because I can't stand the hate Harry! It's been so much worse since we came out to the fans. Why would they do this? I thought they were our fans." He whispered the last part.

"Lou, they aren't true fans if they're sending you hate. The fans that don't are the fans that matter. Trust me, before we actually got together Louis I did that to myself. Honestly, I wanted to die so badly at one point but I couldn't. I couldn't bear to leave you." Tears filled my eyes. "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't Harry. But I can't help it. I like doing this to myself Harry. Does this mean I'm crazy?" Tears started to spill down his cheeks again.

"No baby, no. It doesn't mean your crazy. I love you." I whispered while kissing his forehead. "Now promise me something?" I questioned.

He nodded and waited for me to continue talking.

"Don't harm yourself anymore okay?" He nodded, sobbing this time. "We'll get through this. I'll help you. I don't want to lose you."

He nodded once again and i kissed him on the forehead leading him to the bedroom and lying on the bed with him until we both drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh this one majorly sucked! But I didn't know what to write

Comment and vote please