Imagine #4 Requested by Ella (Liam)

*Ella’s P.O.V*

“Liam, I’m going to the store, do you need anything?” I asked as I slid my shoes on and put my jacket on getting ready to go outside.

Liam nodded his head. “Yeah, but let me come with you.” He said.

“No, I can go by myself.” I giggled at his protectiveness. “It’s just across the street. I’ll be fine.” I said.

“Okay.” He said and told me what he needed and kissed me on the cheek before I walked out the front door.

I walked to the sidewalk and looked both ways before crossing. The street was empty so I made my way across. Once I was about halfway across something hit my body like a ton of bricks and everything went black.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

I heard a loud bang come from outside so I walked out onto the front porch to see what was going on. The sight in front of me made me sick to my stomach. Ella had been hit by car and there was blood everywhere.

I began to dial 911 as I heard sirens so I hung up and rushed over to where Ella’s body was. “Please be okay.” I said, tears running down my cheeks as the paramedics loaded her into the ambulance and took off.

I decided to stay home, since I had no car, and wait for the hospital to call me.

They finally called me about an hour later. “is this Mr. Payne?” A young man asked.

“Yes, that’s me.” I said, nervous for what was to come next.

“I’m afraid to tell you that Ella didn’t make it. The impact the car had with her body was much too strong and it killed her instantly. I’m so sorry to have to tell you this.” He explained to me.

My body fell to the floor and I started sobbing as soon as I hung the phone. I lost the love of my life and I can’t handle it. I can’t handle knowing I have to spend the rest of my life without her so I thought of the only thing I could do.

Kill myself.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the knife out of the drawer and walked back into the the living room standing there. “Here goes nothing.” I breathed out and plunged the knife into my chest. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________

keep sending in those requests! i love to write imagines like these for some reason! Comment and vote <3