Imagine #3 Requested by Beckie (Harry)

*Harry’s P.O.V*

I sighed to myself as I got out of the car and walked inside the house that I shared with Beckie, my girlfriend of two years. I kicked off my shoes in front of the door and walked into the living room not seeing Beckie. I checked the Kitchen too, She wasn’t in there either. “Beckie!” I called out. No answer. “Beckie!” I called again. Once again, no answer.

I started to grow nervous when I couldn’t find her so I decided to check various places in the house.  After I checked the whole first floor I made my way upstairs and to the bedroom where I saw a note laid on the bed written neatly I  Beckie’s handwriting.

Dear Harry,

I’m sorry I’ve done this but I honestly had to. I couldn’t keep living with the hate I constantly get every day and I couldn’t live knowing that I’m causing you to have to protect me and not do anything for yourself. I don’t want you to have to worry about me so I did this the easy way. When You find me I’ll probably already be dead, hopefully I will be. But If I am, I love you Harry Edward Styles. I always have and I always will even though I’m not with you. I suppose I should go do this now before you get home and talk me out of it. I love you Harry.

                                                                                                       Love, Beckie

As soon as I read the letter my heart stopped. She was committing suicide because of the hate she got for dating me. “Where are you?” I whispered and made my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and gasped at the sight I saw. There she was, lying on the floor, cuts all over her arms and blood all over the bathroom floor. “Beckie!” I yelled and got on the floor next to her, checking to see if she had a pulse. She had a bit of one. I struggled to get my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and called 911.

“Hello, what is your emergency?” The dispatcher on the other end of the phone call asked.

“M-my girlfriend, she um, she has cuts all over her arms and she’s bled out everywhere. She barely has a pulse!” I exclaimed.

“Okay, please calm down and tell me your name and what the address is.” She said calmly.

“Harry Styles.” I said along with the address.

“Okay, an Ambulance should be there in about ten minutes.” She said and I hung up the phone laying on the ground with Beckie’s unconscious body.

“Please, please, please be okay.” I begged as I kissed her forehead and moved the hair out of her face. I need her to be okay. She is the only reason for me to live, besides the boys. “Please.” I whispered as a Tear slid down my cheek.

About a minute later I heard sirens and then a knock at the door. I ran downstairs quickly and opened the door to reveal the EMT’s. “She’s upstairs in the bathroom.” I said. They nodded and went upstairs with a stretcher and brought her down within five minutes. They told me what hospital they were going to take her to and they loaded her into the back of the Ambulance.

I quickly called her brother Liam as I got into the car, headed to the hospital.

“Hello?” He answered after three rings.

“Liam, it’s Beckie.” I said. “She’s on her way to the hospital.” I choked.

“Why? Harry what did you do?” He asked angrily.

“I didn’t do anything. When I got home I found a note in the bedroom and then I found her on the bathroom floor with cuts all over arms and blood everywhere!” I exclaimed. “Shit.” I whispered as I got stuck in traffic.

“Okay, I’m coming to the hospital. I’ll meet you there.” He hung up.

I hit the steering wheel as the car in front of me moved slowly. This was going to be the longest traffic jam ever. I thought to myself.

After half an hour later I was finally at the hospital walking through the front doors. I immediately saw Liam. “Where is she?” I asked. My heart dropped as soon as I saw the tears on Liam’s face. “She didn’t make it?” I asked.

Liam shook his head and brought me into a hug. “She did this because of me Liam. She did it because of the hate she got for dating me.” I sobbed.

“Harry, you couldn’t have done anything to stop this. Beckie, she was always a sad person.” He sniffled.

I let out a choked sob and cried loudly into Liam’s arms.

*Later that Night*

I wiped my face as I walked back into the house that I found her in. I walked into the bathroom sitting on the floor knowing this was the exact spot I had found her lying unconscious.

I sat on the bathroom floor and pondered what it would be like if I were to die here and now. I could do it the less painful way and take pills. Nobody would know until someone came looking for me and found my lifeless body lying on the bathroom floor like I found Beckie.

I made up my mind and grabbed the sleeping pills off the sink and took the cap off. “Here we go.” I said aloud and poured them into my hand, putting them into my mouth dry swallowing all ten that I put in my mouth.

I knew it wasn’t going to work right away so I just sat there waiting until death took over me. I sat there for about ten minutes and blackness started to overcome me, making me wish that I had been here for Beckie when she needed me so the both of us didn’t have to resort to suicide.

_____________________________________________________________________

This one made me cry while writing it! But the plot was so good i couldn't resist it so i had to write it. But please comment vote and request!