Imagine #15 Liam Payne

*Yay Im back!! I love you guys and I hope you like this imagine*

Winter used to be your favorite time of the year especially when you were with Liam, who had happened to be your long term boyfriend. But this year was different, something was off and you couldn't quite put a finger on what though. 

"Liam?" You called as you walked into your flat that you shared with Liam. "Liam where are you?" And that's when you noticed it, everything was trashed. Your gorgeous Christmas tree was knocked over and all of the decorations smashed, even the angel that Liam had bought you to put on top of the tree. 

"What happened?!" You exclaimed, looking throughout the rest of flat, seeing every inch of it was just as trashed as the living room. "Liam!" You screamed, panicking more and more every moment that you couldn't find him and that he didn't answer you. "Liam where are you?" 

You took in a deep breath and turned the knob to the bedroom door, opening it slowly you looked around the room and your eyes laid upon Liams nearly lifeless body on the floor. "Oh god Liam, what happened?!" You ran over to him, dropping to your knees, sobbing.

"They, they got to me." He spat out, struggling to speak.

"Who? Who got to you baby?" But you already knew who he was talking about. Liam used to be a former drug dealer but resigned, and once his clients figured that out, they were after Liam ever since. 

"You know who." He whispered, groaning and clutching his side where blood was spilling from. 

You panicked, not knowing what to do. "I'm calling the police and an ambulance, I can't have you dying on me." You choked on your words. 

Moments later you had already called the police and they were on their way along with an ambulance.

"I won't let you leave me." You kept repeating as you had a rag pressed tightly against the bullet hole, hoping the pressure would keep it from bleeding so much until the paramedics came. "I won't let you die." You sobbed, trying not to let your body fail you, so you could help your love as much as you could.

"I'm fine y/n." You heard his voice croak. "Just let me die." 

You gasped. "No Liam, No! I will not!" You were getting angry with his words and before either of you could get anything else out the paramedics burst through the door instantly picking liam up and taking him out to the ambulance. 

"He isn't going to die." You reassured yourself.

.....

A few days had passed and Liam was still in the hospital. The good thing was that he hadn't died. But he was still in a coma from the blood loss, and they weren't sure how long he was going to be comatose.

You spent your days in the room with Liam, talking to the unconcious man in hopes that he would hear your voice and want to wake up but that wasn't the case yet.

"God damn it please please wake up." You whispered, holding his hand in yours. "Please." 

-

-

-

Sooo should I make a part two?

Let me know :)

Ily guys