Imagine #13 (Lirry requested by @zayniepaynoo)

(Liam has a fatal disease and his last dying wish is to adopt a kid with his loving husband Harry, but days after they adopt the child has to live with only one father figure)

-Liam-

"I can't believe we're actually going to do this Liam." My husband Harry spoke from his spot in the drivers seat. We were on our way to the adoption angency to finalize the paper work and finally bring our daughter Anna home.

I coughed a bit before answering. "I know me either. But it pains me knowing that I won't have long with her." 

Once the car was parked in the parking lot Harry looked at me, a serious look painted on his face. "Now, stop thinking like that. Who knows, you might have longer than the doctors tell us. We just don't know yet Li." He reached over the console of the car grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze of comfort. "Now let's go in there and finish this so we can finally bring home our daughter.

I nodded and unbuckled, slowly getting out of the car. I was excited to bring Anna home but I didn't show it, I was in too much pain and I didn't feel the best. "So how old is she again?" I asked Harry, trying to distract myself as we walked into the building hand in hand. 

"Shes three. She's been from home to home but nobody kept her because of her familys past I guess. but from what the lady was telling me on the phone, shes a sweetheart and she'll melt our hearts." He smiled that breathtaking smile that made me fall in love with him.

-

-

-

"And the paperwork is finalized, you can take this little angel home." The kind yound man sitting at the desk in front of us spoke as Harry and I signed the last of the paperwork.

I smiled weakly as I watched the three year old sit at the table in the corner of the room, coloring. "Look what I did!" She squealed as she ran over to Harry and I, showing us a picture of three stick figures she drew. Two were big and the middle one was short. "It's us!" She said excitedly, clapping her hands as she jumped up and down.

Harry chuckled. "Well good job princess, it looks really good." 

And that was the start of our family, too bad I wouldn't live to see the end.

- One Week Later -

I wiped my tears as I sat down as soon as we got home from the funeral services. "Daddy are you okay?" Anna asked me as she sat on my lap, examining my face.

I smiled a bit and shook my head. "I'm just a little bit sad."

She frowned. "Don't be sad. I miss daddy Liam too." She pouted as she leaned her head against my chest. 

I brought my hand up to her back and started rubbing small circles on it, trying to comfort her as I knew that she was going through something like I was. She had gotten really attached to Liam for the week that she knew him, it was adorable really. 

"I love you." I whispered to the little girl that had drifted off to sleep in my arms. "And daddy Liam does too." I spoke softly, drifting off into a sleep of my own.

-

-

-

Okay so this wasn't the best imagine but Here ya go!

Sad wasn't it?

Just my heart melted like noooooo

Anyways aha comment what you thought and vote please

Also leave ideas for sad imagines and Ill try to write them!

I love you, don't forget that.

Also if you're having a hard time or you're upset and need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to message me you can also message me on kik or twitter

twitter- @mashtxntaters

Kik- directioner4lyfe97

Bye my loves

xTaylorx